Kubernetes is a portable, extensible open-source platform for managing containerized workloads and services that facilitates both declarative configuration and automation. It has a large, rapidly growing ecosystem. Kubernetes services, support, and tools are widely available.
- Application Performance Management (APM) solution for Kubernetes Cluster
- Monitoring all components of Kubernetes cluster including Node, Pod & Containers
- CPU, Memory, & Disk I/O monitoring for Containers & host
- Network Throughput Monitoring for each pod & host
- JMX based Monitoring for Java application running in containers
- Provides simple and intuitive view of live application traffic
- Allow users to identify bottlenecks and the areas where they exist
- ND powerful agent engine
- Covers all popular programming languages (NodeJS, Java, .Net) and enterprise platforms,
- Provides deep diagnostics of application at class, method, DB Queries, Hotspots etc.
- Correlates performance metrics captured by different sources to build a holistic view
- ND’s unmatched APM platform
- Provides complete visibility of distributed applications with auto-discovered end-to-end business transactions,
- Dynamically alert baseline performance,
- Quickly isolate and resolve production issues, and
- Enhance development & ops collaboration
- Cluster Stats – Running Nodes, Not Running Nodes, Running Pods, Succeeded Pods, Pending Pods, Failed Pods, Unknown Pods, Running Containers.
- Kubernetes Autoscale Config Stats – Minimum Replicas, Maximum Replicas, Target CPU Utilization, Last Scale Time, Current Replicas, Desired Replicas, Current CPU Utilization.
- Kubernetes Service Stats – Service Status, Active Services, Inactive services
- Kubernetes Service Status – Kubernetes Service Status
- Pods per Namespace – Total number of Pods, Running Pods, Succeeded Pods, Pending Pods, Failed Pods.
- Pods per Node – Total number of Pods, Running Pods, Succeeded Pods, Pending Pods, Failed Pods.
- Replicas Deployment Stats – Desired Replicas, Available Replicas, Unavailable Replicas, Updated Replicas
Kubernetes Autoscale Config Stats
Kubernetes Service Stats
Kubernetes Service Status
Pods Per Namespace
Pods Per Node
Replicas Deployment Stats
- Kubernetes Container Stats – User CPU Time/Sec, System CPU Time/Sec, Total CPU Time / Sec, Throttled Count/Sec, Throttled Time (Sec), Cache Memory Size (MB), Resident Set Size, Used Memory (MB), Mapped File Size (MB), Page Ins/Sec, Page Outs/Sec, Page Faults/Sec, Disk Read Size (MB/Sec), Disk Write Size (MB/Sec), Disk Reads/Sec
Kubernetes Container Stats
- Host CPU Stats – User CPU Time/Sec, System CPU Time/Sec, Throttled Count/Sec, Throttled Time (Sec), Idle CPU Time/Sec, Stolen CPU Time/Sec, total CPU Time/Sec, System Load Average One Minute, System Load Average Five Minute, System Load Average Fifteen Minute, System Uptime, CPU IO Wait Time/Sec.
- Host Disk IO Stats – Disk Read Size (MB/Sec), Disk Write Size (MB/Sec), Disk Reads/Sec, Disk Writes/Sec, Total Data Read from Disk (MB), total Data written to Disk (MB)
- Host Memory Stats – Cache Memory Size (MB), Resident Set Size (MB), Used Memory (MB), Mapped File Size (MB), Page Ins/Sec, Page Outs/Sec, Page Faults/Sec, Memory Total/Free/Available, Memory Buffer (MB), Memory Cached (MB), Memory Swapped Cached (MB), Memory Active (MB), Memory Inactive (MB), Swap Total (MB), Swap Free (MB), Dirty Memory (MB).
- Host Network Stats – Virtual Memory Allocated (MB), Memory Total (MB), Committed Memory (MB), Used Memory (MB), Memory Available (MB)
Host CPU Stats
Host Disk IO Stats
Host Memory Stats
Host Network Stats
Kubernetes – Solr Stats
Cavisson ND captures below metrics for Kubernetes Solr Stats:
- SolrIndexerer Browse Request/Sec
- SolrIndexerer Browse Response Time (milliseconds)
- Solr JVM Heap Memory
- Solr Container User CPU (sec)
Kubernetes – Network Stats
Cavisson ND captures below metrics for Kubernetes Network Stats:
- POD Received Throughput (KBps)
- POD Transmitted Throughput (KBps)
- Host Received Throughput (KBps)
- Host Transmitted Throughput (KBps)