Cavisson Systems Inc., headquartered in Santa Clara, CA (USA), is a leading performance intelligence platform provider that ensures exceptional customer experience and business efficacy of mission-critical applications. World’s leading brands, including retailers, network providers, and financial institutions, rely on our product suite to enhance the performance, quality, and availability of their enterprise systems and applications. Cavisson’s performance testing, monitoring, and diagnostics software helps enterprises maximize up-time and optimize server response time for seamless transactions and exceptional buying experiences, by:
- Detecting and isolating issues early in the application life-cycle, and
- Alerting and diagnosing issues quickly anywhere across the enterprise.
Cavisson System Inc. is committed to protecting and respecting your personal information and privacy. In this policy, “personal information” means any information that could be used to identify you personally.
This policy gives details of what personal information we may collect about you, how we may store and use this personal information and your data protection rights. Such personal information may be collected or provided when you communicate with us or use our mobile apps, websites or any of our products.
Changes we may make to this policy will be made by updating this page. If we modify this policy, we will post the revised version here, with an updated revision date. Please check back frequently to see any updates to this policy.
Where We Store Your Information
We are a global organization and so the personal information that we process may be transferred to and stored at, a destination other than the country in which the information was collected or provided.
Your personal information may also be processed by our staff at any of our locations around the world or by the staff of our suppliers at any of their locations around the world. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Your personal information may be stored on our servers or those of our third-party service providers.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our website or our products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
Some of our products may be used by our customers to collect information that is or could be personal information and which we process on their behalf. We may have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information we process in this way. An individual who seeks access to, or who seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate, data that we process on behalf of one of our customers should direct its query to our customer (as the data controller). We use and disclose such personal information as permitted by the agreement(s) between our customer and us and/or as required by law
Information We May Collect From You
We gather certain information automatically, some of which may be considered personal information under applicable law.
Your name, email, and extension data (such as to-dos and links) are transferred and stored securely, solely for your usage within our extension.
We use your information to provide our Products to you, to communicate with you about your use of our products, to respond to your support needs and inquiries.
We collect information on behalf of our Clients and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it possesses. The use of this data will be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients have engaged Cavisson.
Personal Information refers to the specifics of who you are, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and any other information needed to provide a service to you while using our Offerings. We may also gather information like IP addresses, browser type, OS.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that allows a website to recognize your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. They are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
We may use the following types of cookies
- Strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of the Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies that collect information about how you use the Services. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party providers of web traffic analysis services.
- Functionality cookies that remember choices you make and recognize you when you return. This enables us to personalize our content, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies that collect information about your browsing habits such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests, and, if we enable advertising, to make advertising more relevant to you, as well as to limit the number of times you see an ad. These cookies are usually placed by third-party advertising networks.