Cavisson NetChannel is a feature rich enterprise-ready Complete Network / WAN simulation solution, the capabilities of which, by no means are restricted to the features mentioned below:
- Network Bandwidth Constraints: Bandwidth represents the capacity of the connection. Bandwidth is represented as data rate supported by a network connection or interface. NetChannel allow you to configure the bandwidth constraints in following units:
- Kilobits per sec (kbps),
- Megabits per second (mbps).
- Packet loss Simulation: NetChannel’s base operating system is designed from ground up to provide true simulation, as experience by actual web and mobile application users. With networking stack built for this purpose, NetChannel can simulate following:
- Fixed packet loss,
- Co-related random packet loss
- Network Latency Simulation: The operating system-level changes allow NetChannel to mimic real-life network latency. NetChannel allows you to configure the time elapsed between sending a message from one machine to the other, with following behavioral characteristics:
- Purely Random delay,
- delay ¾,
- Co-related random delay,
- Normal probabilistic delay distribution.
- Packet Duplication: The duplication of a data packet is handled by introducing unique identifiers. The sender tags each data packet with a unique identifier. The recipient records the identifiers of the data packets and discards packets whose identifiers have already been recorded. NetChannel allows you to configure the Packet Duplication in Network with or without correlation.
- Network Latency Simulation: Packet reordering occurs when the order of packets at the destination is different than the order of the same packets at the source. Using NetChannel you can configure of re-ordering of packets in Network in percentage. If you use delay of 10ms and re-ordering of 20%, then every 5th (10th, 15th…) packet will be sent immediately and every other packet will be delayed by 10ms.
To get started with NetChannel, email us at email@example.com