Release Notes 4.5.1
This page covers release information for Cavisson Product Suite version 4.5.1. It provides high-level changes from the last release to this release. For the latest support and advisory on new features, enhancements, and bug fixes please subscribe to the product-specific announcements and newsletters from www.cavisson.com
New and Enhanced Features in 4.5.1
Added a new Performance tool that enables you to:
- Analyze the tests executed in the last 7 days.
- View Summary Report, Performance Report, and Status (Pass/Fail) Report for each test executed.
- View Transaction data for specified executed tests.
- Display the list of scenarios available to execute.
- Add new YAML scenarios by clicking the Add New button.
- Start the test directly just by providing the API details without creating Script and Scenario.
- Do parameterization assertion from this UI only.
- Run the Test by writing all APIs manually / by importing a postman collection / by selecting a script.
- You can create scenarios in Editor (need to write all configuration manually) and Wizard (Simplified UI) mode.
- NetOcean: Single GIT repository for NS test-assets and NO correlation for NS+NO type machine.
- TestSuite (Jenkins Plugin): Netstorm can now set the final Build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the Test Report.
- TestSuite (Jenkins Plugin): An option to Pull test suites/scenarios from GIT.
- TestSuite (Jenkins Plugin): Few Usability FIXES implemented.
- Status:Resolved, Built, Verified, Closed
- Target Milestone:5.1
- Severity:Blocker, Critical, Major
- Business Unit:Client / Presales
List of Bug Fixes
|102002||NetStorm||Dev Portal: While running Debug Test by selecting project Subproject Other than default ,then getting error in starting Test.|
|102003||NetStorm||Dev Portal| While running test from expert mode, Host header is not passed in request but when we run debug Test from wizard, it is being passed.|
|102160||NetStorm||Getting “Phase Default_RampDown is invalid” in case of Advanced FSR scenario with percentage distribution mode|
|102263||NetStorm||Dev Portal:-While switching tab from UI to raw then host header goes down, accept-encoding header comes up, and it shows disabled.|
|102287||NetStorm||Security Concern | on making changes in jnlp username and urlcodebase to other non-authorized appliance user is able to access.|