Release Notes 4.4.0
New and Enhanced Features in 4.4.0
Free Cavisson Tools (tools.cavisson.com)
Cavisson provides several free tools for improving the performance and availability of your Website. Using these tools, you can calculate the downtime allowance, estimate the number of virtual users, convert Unix timestamp, determine the public IP address, and retrieve the IPv4 and IPv6 subnet information like host range, broadcast address, mask, and notation. The following tools are available:
- Subnet calculator
- Epoch time calculator
- My IP Address
- IP Locator
- Uptime/Downtime SLA
- Virtual User Estimator
- Mail Body same as configured in the scheduler mail body configuration: Now, you can see the mail body content with the same format as configured in the scheduler mail body parameter on scheduling a report.
- Performance Stats Report: Highlighting Feature on Mouse Hover: You can now see the highlighted content on mouse hover for elements in the performance summary and metrics report.
- Display of Total Vuser and Page Download Completed Metrics info: You can now view total Vuser and Page Download Completed Metrics info in the Test Summary option in Summary Reports.
- Support of SP Initiated Authentication with Ping One Identity Provider using IDP EndPoint URL: Earlier, IDP init sso URL was being used for SP authentication flow. Now, support of SP initiated authentication is provided using IDP endpoint URL. This sends the SAML request to the IDP endpoint, which then identifies the application request and starts the authentication process.
- Details of Keywords in Audit Log: In the ‘Audit Log’ window, you can now view which keywords are added/modified for ND Collector settings.
- New Entry Points for Oracle DB: To capture the Oracle DB callouts, the following new entry points are added:
- ND-NV Integration in PHP Profile: The integration of ND and NV is now supported in the PHP profile as well. You can also do run time changes for all the keywords present in this integration window.
- Display of Class Name in Sequence Diagram: In the Sequence Diagram window, when you hover over any package class, ‘package.php’ or ‘class.php’ is displayed.
- Support for Applying Monitor using CmdBased and SQLBased: Support to apply a monitor using the following methods is provided through the UI:
- CmdBased – You can apply a monitor based on data using commands. When you run a command, which produces some data/output, you can now apply a monitor based on that data using this feature.
- SQLBased – You can apply a monitor based on data using an SQL query. When you run an SQL query that produces some data/output, you can now apply a monitor based on that data using this feature.
- MongoDBServerStats: A new monitor plug-in is created to monitor MongoDB. The machine agent establishes a connection to the MongoDB database. After the connection is established with the database, the monitor executes some MongoDB API function calls that provide the health status of the MongoDB server. To make a connection with MongoDB, you need to provide a connectivity credential to the monitor program so that it can make connection to the database. Through this monitor plug-in, you can capture various stats, such as global lock time, current and available connections, and others.
- Kubernetes Control Plane: A new monitor “Kubernetes Control Plane” is added that allows you to more rapidly diagnose the scheduling and orchestration issues that occur in the cluster.
- DB Monitoring: The following two new database systems are added:
- MySQL: MySQL is the most popular Open Source Relational SQL database management system. MySQL is one of the best RDBMS being used for developing web-based software applications. You can get information about the MySQL health in terms of the number of queries being executed and its wait time. In addition, the execution plan, which indicates the flow of query and costing involved in its execution.
- Postgres Monitoring: In this, a new screen “Blocking Stats” is added that provides information about the blocked session and the session that is blocking it.
- Full coverage of AWS, GCP, and Kubernetes: Support for new monitors is provided in the following monitor groups, therefore, increasing their existing count. The three tables below list those monitors:
|AWS QLDB Command Ledger Stats||AWS Lambda Function Stats||AWS ELB Availability Zone Stats|
|AWS QLDB Ledger Stats||AWS Lambda Function Resource Stats||AWS ELB Load Balancer Stats|
|AWS QLDB Ledger Stream Stats||AWS Lambda Function Resource ExeVersion Stats||AWS ELB NameSpace Stats|
|AWS RoboMaker Simulation Stats||AWS EFS Stats||AWS ELB Service Stats|
|AWS CloudSearch Stats||AWS AppStream Stats||AWS ELB Zone Load Balancer stats|
|AWS Logs Stats||AWS SNS Phone Number||AWS SageMaker Endpoint Model Instance Stats|
|AWS Logs Group Stats||AWS SNS SMSType||AWS Direct Connect ConnectionID Optical Stats|
|AWS Logs Group Destination Stats||AWS SNS TopicName||AWS Direct Connect ConnectionID Virtual Interface Stats|
|AWS Cognito UserPool IdProvider Stats||AWS EBS Stats||AWS CodeBuild Stats|
|AWS Cognito UserPool Stats||AWS EBS Volume Stats||AWS ElasticMapReduce Stats|
|AWS Route53 Stats||AWS EBS Snapshot Zone Stats||AWS Lex BotAliasNameVersion Stats|
|AWS API Gateway Count Stats||AWS Transcoder Operation Stats||AWS Lex BotNameAlias Operation Stats|
|AWS API Gateway Name Stats||AWS Transcoder PipelineId Stats||AWS Lex BotNameVersion Operation Stats|
|AWS API Gateway Name Stage Stats||AWS GameLift Fleet Stats||AWS Lex BotAliasChannel Source Stats|
|AWS API Gateway Name Stage Route Stats||AWS GameLift FleetGroup Stats||AWS AmazonMQ Broker Stats|
|AWS API Gateway Name Method Resource Stage Stats||AWS Workspaces Stats||AWS AmazonMQ Topic Stats|
|AWS IoT Jobs Stats||AWS Workspaces Directory Stats||AWS AmazonMQ Queue Stats|
|AWS IoT Device Defender Audit Stats||AWS Kinesis Stream Stats||AWS Connect InstanceId Stats|
|AWS IoT Protocol Stats||AWS Kinesis Stream Consumer Stats||AWS Connect InstanceId Group Stats|
|AWS IoT Rule Stats||AWS Kinesis Stream Shard Stats||AWS Connect InstanceId Group Queue Stats|
|AWS SQS Metrics||AWS RDS Stats||AWS Connect InstanceId Group ContactFlow Stats|
|AWS Polly Stats||AWS RDS DatabaseClass Stats||AWS Connect InstanceId SigningKey Stats|
|AWS Cloud Front Stats||AWS RDS DBClusterIdentifier Stats||AWS Connect Connection Stats|
|AWS CloudHSM Stats||AWS RDS DBInstanceIdentifier EngineName Stats||AWS SageMaker Transform Job Stats|
|AWS TransitGateway Stats||AWS RDS DBInstanceIdentifier Role Stats||AWS S3 Request Metric Per Filter Stats|
|AWS TransitGateway Attachment Stats||AWS RDS DBInstanceIdentifier Stats||AWS S3 Storage Stats|
|AWS AutoScaling Stats||AWS RDS EngineName Stats||AWS S3 Replication Metric Stats|
|AWS SageMaker Endpoint Instance Stats||AWS Media Package Stats||AWS ECS ContainerInsights Cluster Stats|
|AWS Rekognition Stats||AWS Media Package Channel Stats||AWS ECS ContainerInsights Cluster Service Stats|
|AWS Athena QueryStateType Stats||AWS Media Package Channel Ingest Stats||AWS ECS ContainerInsights Cluster TaskDefFamily Stats|
|AWS Athena QueryStateType WorkGroup Stats||AWS Media Package Channel Origin Stats||AWS Route53 Resolver EndpointId Stats|
|AWS Athena WorkGroup Stats||AWS Media Package Channel Origin StatusCode Stats||AWS Route53 Resolver RniId Stats|
|AWS Firehose Stats||AWS Media Package Channel StatusCode Stats||AWS Route53 Resolver Stats|
|AWS EC2Spot Fleet Request Stats||AWS Media Package Ingest Origin Stats||AWS KMS Stats|
|AWS EC2Spot Fleet Request Zone Instance Stats||AWS Media Package Config Stats||AWS Usage Stats|
|AWS Simple Email Service Stats||AWS Media Package Config StatusCode Stats||AWS Redshift Stats|
|AWS SageMaker Endpoint Model Loading Stats||AWS Media Package StatusCode Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier NodeId Stats|
|AWS SageMaker Training Job Stats||AWS Elastic BeanStalk Environment Instance Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier Latency Stats|
|AWS Network ELB AvailabilityZone LB Stats||AWS Elastic BeanStalk Environment Name Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier NodeId Latency Stats|
|AWS Network ELB AZ LoadB TargetG Stats||AWS ElastiCache Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier NodeId Queue Stats|
|AWS Network ELB LoadBalancer Stats||AWS ElastiCache CacheClusterNode Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier NodeId Service Stats|
|AWS Network ELB LoadB TargetG Stats||AWS ElastiCache CacheCluster Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier Queue Stats|
|AWS Simple WorkFlow Service API Stats||AWS Cassandra KeySpace Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier Service Stats|
|AWS Simple WorkFlow Service DomainActivity Stats||AWS Cassandra KeySpaces Table Stats||AWS RedShift ClusterIdentifier WorkLoad Stats|
|AWS Simple WorkFlow Service DomainTaskList Stats||AWS Cassandra Keyspace Operation Table Stats||AWS Glue Stats|
|AWS Simple WorkFlow Service DomainWorkflow Stats||AWS MediaConnect Stats||AWS StepFunctions ActivityARN Stats|
|AWS OpsWorks Instance Stats||AWS MediaConnect SourceARN Stats||AWS StepsFunctions API Stats|
|AWS OpsWorks Layer Stats||AWS X-Ray Stats||AWS StepFunctions Lamdba Function Stats|
|AWS OpsWorks Stack Stats||AWS ECS Cluster Stats||AWS StepsFunctions StateMachineARN Stats|
|AWS DMS InstanceClass Stats||AWS ECS Cluster Service Stats||AWS StepsFunctions Service Stats|
|AWS DMS ReplicationInstanceIdentifier Stats||AWS EKS Cluster Stats||AWS StepFunctions ServiceIntegrationResourceArn Stats|
|AWS DMS ReplicationInstanceExternalResourceId Stats||AWS EKS Instance Node Stats||AWS ACM PrivateCA ARN Stats|
|AWS DMS Stats||AWS EKS Namespace Stats||AWS ACM PrivateCA Operations Stats|
|AWS SageMaker Endpoint Invocation Stats||AWS EKS Node Stats||AWS VPC NAT Gateway Stats|
|AWS DynamoDB Operation Stats||AWS EKS Pod Stats||AWS NATGateway Stats|
|AWS DynamoDB Global Secondary Stats||AWS EKS Service Stats||AWS Inspector Target Stats|
|AWS DynamoDB Stats||AWS SageMaker Processing Job Stats||AWS Inspector Template Stats|
|AWS DynamoDB Table Stats||AWS DocDB DBClusterIdentifier Stats||AWS AppSync Stats|
|AWS VPN ID Stats||AWS DocDB DBInstanceIdentifier Stats||AWS Elasticsearch Client Domain Stats|
|AWS VPN Tunnel IPAddress Stats||AWS DocDB Stats||AWS Elasticsearch Client DomainNode Stats|
|AWS VPN Stats||AWS DocDB DBClusterIdentifier Role Stats||AWS SageMaker Labeling Job Stats|
|AWS EC2 Stats||AWS MSK Stats||AWS MediaConvert Operation Stats|
|AWS EC2 InstanceId Stats||AWS Application ELB Availability Zone Stats||AWS MediaConvert Queue Stats|
|AWS EC2 ImageId Stats||AWS Application ELB AZ Target Group Stats||AWS Storage Gateway File Share Stats|
|AWS EC2 InstanceType Stats||AWS Application ELB LoadBal Target Group Stats||AWS Storage Gateway Name Stats|
|AWS EC2 AutoScalingGroup Stats||AWS Application ELB Target Group Stats||AWS Storage Gateway Volume Stats|
|AWS Lambda Stats||AWS Application ELB LoadBalancer Stats|
|GCP PubSub Subscription Stats V2||GCP Datastore Stats V2||GCP Firebase DB Rules Stats|
|GCP PubSub Topic Stats V2||GCP Firebase Storage Stats||GCP Dataflow Stats V2|
|GCP Logging||GCP VPC Access Connector Stats||GCP Dataflow PD Usage Stats V2|
|GCP Bigtable Table Stats V2||GCP Cloud SQL Stats V2||GCP Dataflow PCollection Stats V2|
|GCP Bigtable Cluster Stats V2||GCP Cloud SQL Slave Running Stats||GCP Cloud Run Stats|
|GCP Firebase Hosting Stats||GCP CPU Load Stats V2||GCP Cloud Task Depth|
|GCP Composer Images||GCP CPU Usage Stats V2||GCP Cloud Task Delay|
|GCP Composer Database Health||GCP Disk Stats V2||GCP Service Runtime Allocation|
|GCP Composer Requests||GCP Cloud IOT Active Device||GCP Service Runtime API|
|GCP Composer Task Queue||GCP Cloud IOT Operation||GCP Service Runtime Deprecated|
|GCP Composer Task Instance||GCP Cloud IOT Billable Bytes||GCP Service Runtime Limit|
|GCP ML System||GCP Cloud IOT Device Traffic||GCP Service Runtime QuotaUsage|
|GCP ML Model||GCP Cloud IOT Device Errors||GCP Service Runtime Request|
|GCP ML Prediction||GCP BigQuery Global Stats V2||GCP InstanceGroup Autoscaler Stats|
|GCP ML Response||GCP BigQuery Priority Stats V2||GCP Firestore Stats|
|GCP ML Latency||GCP BigQuery JobType Slot Stats V2||GCP Firestore API Stats|
|GCP Compute Engine Stats||GCP BigQuery Project Slot Stats V2||GCP Firestore Document Stats|
|GCP Compute Engine Peak Disk||GCP BigQuery Reservation Slot Stats V2||GCP Firestore Rules Stats|
|GCP Compute Engine Allocated Ports||GCP BigQuery Scanned Statement Stats V2||GCP App Engine CPU|
|GCP Compute Engine NAT||GCP Router BGP||GCP App Engine Instance Count|
|GCP Compute Engine Packet Mirrored||GCP Router BGP Traffic||GCP App Engine System|
|GCP Compute Engine Dropped Mirrored||GCP Redis Stats||GCP App Engine Network|
|Instance Group Stats||GCP Redis Node Stats||GCP App Engine Server Style|
|GCP VPN Gateway Traffic||GCP Redis Network Stats||GCP App Engine Server|
|GCP VPN Packets||GCP Command Stats||GCP App Engine Memcache|
|GCP Storage Bucket Stats V2||GCP Compute Engine Overall||GCP Spanner Method Stats V2|
|GCP Storage ACL Stats||GCP Storage Overall||GCP Spanner System Stats V2|
|GCP Storage Total Stats||GCP PubSub Overall||GCP Spanner Node Stats V2|
|GCP Storage Bucket Permission||GCP Container Engine Stats||GCP Spanner Backup Stats|
|GCP Cloud SQL Backup V2 Stats||GCP Firebase DB Stats||GCP Spanner Priority CPU Utilization Stats|
|GCP Cloud Function Stats||GCP Firebase DB API Stats||GCP Spanner Storage Utilization Stats|
- Form Analytics Enhancements: The form analytics reports, such as conversion report, drop report, time report, and refill report, are now available in a new and user-friendly format. These reports provide an in-depth view of the user interactions with your Web forms.
- Support to Capture Fetch Calls using JS Agent: In addition to XMLHTTPRequest, NetVision now captures HTTP requests using the fetch method that provides an easy way to fetch resources asynchronously across the network. Using Fetch, NetVision provides you the capability of capturing ajax requests.
- Callback Designer Enhancement: The following enhancements are added in the Callback designer to facilitate the creation of custom callbacks:
- Trigger specific data points
- Replay callback traces
- Version control
- Enhancement in System Setting: The Multi-Disk Setting is introduced to help in disk assignment and monitoring disks.
- Enhancement in Replay and Maps:
- Prefetch Replay Data: By prefetching data, you can fetch large data before it is required, which results in a smooth replay. The page switching speed will also be comparatively faster.
- Sharable Replay Link: NetVision provides easy access to replay sessions by providing a sharable replay link. You can easily share the sessions without requiring any login details. Thus, you can save important replay sessions as links and share them with the users.
- Voice Commentary Support: You can now enable the voice commentary option in the Replay videos to listen to the series of actions performed by a user.
- Enhancements in IOS SDK
- Device Performance Stats: IOS SDK will capture system performance statistics, such as CPU utilization, memory usages, Network bandwidth, Disk usages, Battery level, and Wi-Fi Strength.
- App Crash: IOS SDK will capture crash detail on the application crash. The Crash report will contain exception name, the reason for exception, exception message, stack trace, and other details like hardware model, and incident identifier.
- Cluster of Cluster Support: Earlier, when you searched any indexed data using a query, it happened in the corresponding cluster only. Now, you can run the query across multiple clusters and aggregate the data from those clusters.
- NF-ND-NV Integration into NFUI: The APM solution products – NetDiagnostics, NetVision, and NetForest, are now integrated with each other and into the NetForest UI. You can traverse the three products seamlessly and view the Drill Down Reports (DDR).
- Enhancement in Search Functionality (Implementation of Side Nav/Filter Bar): In the side navigation bar, you can filter the search results to display only those documents that contain a particular value in a field. You can also create negative filters that exclude documents that contain the specified field value.
- Notification on Addition of New Tier: Whenever a new tier is added, a notification is displayed on the UI about the same.
- Table Query Support for New NFUI: You can search for a particular field with the help of a Table query. Using this, the field is added into the side navigation bar and similarly to the doc-table of the search component, and then performs all the features of the side navigation bar, such as filters, add, remove filter bar options, and others.
- VIS Query Support: Earlier, the VIS construct was supported at the UI. Now, it is supported at the NFDB side too. With the help of this, you can populate the NF indexed data on the web dashboard in the form of visualization.
NetStorm / NetCloud
Test Suite Enhancements
- Implemented ACL in Test Suite: The ACL feature allows users to perform various operations based on the given permissions. There are three types of permissions: No Permission, Read Only, Read/Write. Based on the permissions given to the user for corresponding projects and subprojects in ACL, the user can access the Test Suites reports, Test Cases, Check Profiles, and Test Reports.
- Support for Comparing Multiple Baselines: You can now compare the current test case execution with the multiple previous test executions. Presently, multiple baseline support is up to 3 test cases.
- Added Support for Running a NetCloud Test from Jenkins: Using the new Execute NetStorm/NetCloud Test option, you can easily run a NetCloud test from Jenkins and configure and publish reports.
- Support for gRPC: The gRPC protocol is supported in NetStorm that allows you to create non-SSL/SSL gRPC calls with the server. NetStorm can send/receive the data defined using the supported format over the gRPC protocol. You can use all gRPC APIs with any type of NS script. Note that only one-to-one gRPC call is supported in NetStorm.
- View Mark and Measure Data in RBU: You can analyze the Mark and Measure statistics in the Page Average Additional Info window and also download the data as an Excel report. The average information for a particular page, such as the Average, Min, and Max values, with its Mark and Measure statistics, are displayed in a tabular format.
- Socket Service Recording: In this release, the support for socket service recording is provided, which can record the generic data coming on TCP socket configured by the user and send it to the server. To record generic TCP services in NetOcean, a recorder is created which acts as a proxy.
- You need to configure the Socket recording configuration from UI.
- Once the socket configuration is done, you need to start recording.
- For recording, you need to set up the TCP client and TCP server to capture the request and response.
- During recording, you can see the request and response count.
- After recording, you need to stop the recording and the captured request and response is displayed on UI.
- You can create the service for the selected records accordingly.
- Forward Settings: You can now provide the forward settings at the global, service, and template level.
- For Global Level: Configuration > HTTP Settings > Forward Settings
- For Template Level: Manage Service > Template > Template Mode > Forward
- From Advance Settings: Advance Settings > Forward Setting. Here, you need to provide the following settings.
- Forward Request Header
- SSL Settings
- General Settings
- ACL Support: Support for the ‘ACL’ feature is provided in NetOcean like other products. The user can now perform operations on various modules based on the granted permissions:
- Manage Services: ACL permission at the service level – Service listing, Template level changes, Parameter settings, etc.
- Add Services: ACL permission at add-service level with service types as HTTP service, TCP service, Swagger service, WSDL service.
- Record Services: ACL permission to record the services with recording modes, such as HTTP recording, JDBC recording, Socket recording.
- Request Trace: ACL permission to manage the trace logs from UI.
- JMS Message: ACL permission to operate JMS settings.
- Global Configuration: ACL permission at configuration level with features, such as Static URL settings, HTTP settings, Service Time settings, Pinpad settings, Project settings, etc.
- SSL Management: ACL permission for SSL settings to manage certificates.
- Reactive Replay: ACL permission at Data Processing level (Data Processor, Data Manager).
- No Permission: You cannot have any accessibility for the modules.
- Read Permission: You can only read the information without add/edit/update.
- Read/Write Permission: You can perform all the operations as usual.
- Redirection of ‘Back’ Button to ‘Available URL(s) UI’ from the ‘Static URL Settings’ Window: In the ‘Static URL Settings’ window, if you click the ‘Back’ button, you are navigated to the static-url page instead of ‘host-list’ page. A separate component for ‘Static URL Settings’ is added for user convenience.
- Options when Importing an Existing Service: If you encounter any duplicate service when importing a service via the ‘Manage Services’ window, you can have the options to either override, take a backup of existing service, or skip duplicates.
- Additional Header on Forwarding the Request using Forwarder: NetOcean now has the capability to add a custom header to the request received, which is going to forward to lower-end applications.
- Custom headers are added at the end of existing headers.
- This setting is applied to the template level and service level.
- It is applicable for only forward templates in one service.
- If the template level setting is applied, the custom header is added in the request of that template only.
- If a service-based setting is applied, the custom header is added in the request of all templates of that service, which are configured as forwarding mode.
- Option to Stop the Recorder if the Recorder is Already Running in the Backend: When you try to record a service/page, and if the recorder is already running in the background, a pop-up dialog box with a message is displayed – “Recorder is already running. Do you want to stop the recorder and start recording”. You can stop the recorder from there and start a new recording.
- Support Maximum Request Validate Size at Configuration Level: A text box is provided to enter the ‘Maximum Request Validate Size’ at the configuration level. You need to provide the value in ‘bytes’ with a range from 0 to 10GB.
- Addition of GCP Cloud Type in Terminates Cloud Instance Havoc: In the ‘Terminates Cloud Instance’ havoc type, a new cloud type ‘GCP’ is added where you can terminate an instance.
- NetHavoc Scenario Integration with NetStorm Scenario: The NetHavoc scenario is now integrated with the NetStorm scenario. You can map the NetHavoc scenario in different phases – Ramp up, Stability, Ramp Down. You can map one NetHavoc scenario with one NetStorm scenario phase, and this can be done in two modes:
- Normal – The scenarios in both NetHavoc and NetStorm will be available in the same environment.
- Advance – In this mode, REST calls are used for getting all NetHavoc scenarios from other environments.
These mappings are saved in a scenario file and are executed during test run execution.
- NetHavoc UI Improvements: The following improvements are done in the UI:
- The pie chart is replaced with the donut chart in the Reports window, in which you can view the havoc types category wise.
- You can view the total number of havocs and the running havoc count in the bar graph in the Reports window. A drop-down is also added in this bar graph, which you can use to select the time period for checking the total number of havocs for that particular time period.
- You can view the status of havocs in the bar graph.
- New columns (End Time, Details, and Connection) are added to the Havoc Summary table.
- You can apply a time filter in the Havoc Report window.
- In the Havoc Summary table, you can now view the test run number of
- The designs of the ‘Report’ UI and the ‘Create Havoc’ UI have been changed without affecting/changing any existing functionality.
|92680||NetCloud||Test got exit while distributing rtc quantity on parent/controller|
|95924||NetCloud||Handling of compressed progress report data and percentile data while send generator to controller.|
|97317||NetCloud||Dashboard is not showing any data in case of high number of groups(i,e. 148 or 200).|
|91479||NetCloud||Lower Panel pagination turns on/off on sample update in GUI|
|92510||NetCloud||Not able to do IP Management (IP Aliasing) on cloud server using GUI|
|93656||NetCloud||getting “Error in getting the netstorm pid” while starting the test because scenario name contains PID and we are doing grep -v to get the netstorm pid in nsu_start_test shell|| 188.8.131.52:8002|
|95426||NetCloud||Negative value was coming in case of NS Overall vector and if directory data is present on NS_WDIR on nsu_check_vuser shell|
|76752||NetDiagnostics||Not able to see the stack trace in hotspot window as getting @symbol in stack trace.|
|94938||NetDiagnostics||proper callout name is not passing for Socket Callout from configUI|
|92004||NetDiagnostics||Refreshing browser is changing the TR in dashboard to last loaded TR|
|92016||NetDiagnostics||Wrong value of Last Sample getting passed for preset of Today with view by 1 hour|
|92354||NetDiagnostics||Not able to take threaddump as window freezes due to buffering.|
|94962||NetDiagnostics||Need Cumulative value of Request/Sec for Monitoring purpose|
|95610||NetDiagnostics||Sample is not Updating on Mosaic Solr when we applied time period last 1 hour with view by 2minute.|
|95313||NetDiagnostics||Unable to capture heap dump and thread dump as cavMon is not receiving the command.|
|84959||NetDiagnostics||Junk data coming for System monitors.|
|88977||NetDiagnostics||ND Java JMX | High | Process Stats and Cmon Connection.(sysstat version issue)|
|93002||NetDiagnostics||Getting very large size of monitor.log file due to Instance adding and deleting.|
|93015||NetDiagnostics||Issues In Monitor Configuration From UI|
|93105||NetDiagnostics||Getting Invalid vector in case of outbound mode for Process data V3 Monitor|
|94058||NetDiagnostics||Not able to get data for Java GC JMX monitor in cmon pod (P2)|
|96417||NetDiagnostics||Not getting MS SQL data for ADB2 DB server|
|96645||NetDiagnostics||CMon is sending old server (hostname) to NDC|
|96844||NetDiagnostics||CMT was restarted due to ndc core|
|93097||NetDiagnostics||Not able to see Method Timing whose status code is passing 0 and seems like argument BTCategory generates error|
|92486||NetDiagnostics||Application getting crash while loading PHP agent|
|93035||NetDiagnostics||Not getting data in flowpath report while ddr from flowpath by IP through third party call out as backend name is not in encoded form.|
|91522||NetDiagnostics||Tomcat taking too much time to up/restart (5.98346667MIN).|
|95014||NetDiagnostics||No data found on page dump from drill down.|
|97553||NetDiagnostics||Getting False Alerts for [Mosaic ACCService] : MySql-Router|
|92440||NetForest||Monitoring function Not working With DNS name|
|94885||NetOcean||Update Option not working after adding a data source|
|93190||NetOcean||Getting incorrect response on using repeat block due HPD core dump|
|92791||NetOcean||Not able to use RUN command feature due to no tier existing error.|
|87962||NetStorm||New Script Manager | Observing invalid test run number error on Script Manager UI|
|91746||NetStorm||While enabling “inline resources based on Main URL response” it should not validate the hostname of recorded inline URL .|
|95803||NetStorm||Running user got dropped out and core generated due to “in __GI_raise()” metond called by “in __GI_abort () ” method.|
|96581||NetStorm||Core Dump in percentile module|
|92592||NetStorm||Users dropped on generators due to NVM killed and core generated in ns_memncpy() function at ns_vuser_trace.c:146|
|93091||NetStorm||Contents is not showing while clicking on page name of the page dump. Issue is in Create Script feature from ProductUI not in recorded script from script Manager|
|95197||NetStorm||RBU Test Getting Stopped With Error Message “Test Run Stopped Due To System Errors”|
|92009||NetStorm||Data isn’t coming at dashboard|
|92133||NetStorm||Not getting PageDump for few TR because NVM got killed in rampdown phase & test exists by giving an error “Error in getting value from segment for send api object id” in file ns_websocket.c from nsi_websocket_send()|
|92730||NetStorm||Refreshing browser is changing the TR in dashboard to last loaded TR|
|94873||NetStorm||NetStorm Disaster Recovery Mangment |Not able to see the committed scripts in script manager because project and subproject was not present .|
|88255||NetStorm||Not able to apply Health Check monitor on NDAppliance at run time.(because NDAppliance CMON is not autoscaled)|
|93180||NetStorm||While applying RTC on process data monitor cm_init message not getting updated.|
|93192||NetStorm||Not getting all generators in System Metrics due to vector drop in testrun.gdf file – Out of 72 only 38 generator data is coming|
|97384||NetStorm||Seeing 0 replica for recommendations-perf even if 1 pod is running.|
|94841||NetStorm||No options for Customizing Sample interval for Prometheus monitors in Monitor UI|
|96323||NetStorm||Pattern Matching feature is not working in most of the times when we inject Havoc|
|92591||NetStorm||Getting core dump while parameterizing Domain. Issue with the URLParameterization by enabling HTTP Caching(G_HTTP_CACHING ALL 100)|
|94110||NetStorm||High value of difference in visually complete for two different sessions in same RBU test.|
|94794||NetStorm||RBU || vnc instances are not stopping automatically on post processing of the test.|
|95979||NetStorm||Unable to capture Iframe call|
|95522||NetStorm||Unable to get data for all group while generating report in Page average Report.|
|95875||NetStorm||Difference In Film Strip Loading & Visually Complete Time For Chrome Version 78|
|93141||NetStorm||Not able to get successfull transaction for manually created MultiPart Body flow due to Bad request error.|
|93255||NetStorm||Issue while opening flow in Runlogic|
|95981||NetStorm||NS is skipping Transaction while recording CST|
|92994||NetVision||Response time values are showing in negative for some http requests.|
|93943||NetVision||Not able to add checkpoints|
|94744||NetVision||Not getting error after ddr whereas getting count on graph|
|96171||NetVision||Unable to see data in Domain performance & Page Drilldown|
|96364||NetVision||Getting Dip in Page View Stats /HTTP_ERRORS/PageStat Requests/Min|
|96742||NetVision||Passwords are getting printed in ACL Logs|
|96881||NetVision||App version name showing wrong for session with App crash details.|
|93029||NetVision||Observing Multiple dips in Active Session trend, for which Active Session Trend went down due to core dump in HPD as total_bytes is not reset in case of error|
|96167||NetVision||Page Performance Overview displaying with wrong data in first column of compare mode|
|96683||NetVision||Getting blank screen while downloading general report in xls format|
|91700||NetVision||Multi DC | Not getting data when drill down today time preset widget|
|95631||Synthetic Monitor||NVSM || Unable to find data in Page Detail Report & Average Report | Logging reader is stopped due to core dump.|
|91978||TestSuite||Copy File option is not working in Pre Test Script and post_test_script in Test Suite.|