5th Jan, 2019 – Release Notes 4.1.13
Below is the list of acronyms used in the document.
|8||JMS||Java Messaging Service|
|9||TPS||Transactions Per Second|
|10||JDBC||Java Database Connectivity|
|11||DDR||Drill Down Report|
|13||CLI||Command Line Interface|
|14||RTC||Run Time Changes|
|15||ACL||Access Control List|
|16||LDAP||Lightweight Directory Access Protocol|
File Size Specifications
|SR#||Component||File Size (in MB)|
|7||RPM (combined 5 components)||1380.01|
New and Enhanced Features in 4.1.13
Using this feature, a user can manipulate Virtual Users (VUsers) and can perform ‘pause’ and ‘resume’ on them.
- The user can select VUsers and apply ‘pause’ to all the VUsers of a group or to a particular VUser in the group.
- Once the user applies ‘pause’, the UI state is updated accordingly (paused, stopped, exiting, gradual exiting, running).
- For a VUser already in paused / stopped state, UI does not display the option of pausing the VUser.
- A user can see the summary or list of users in different states.
- Encrypt User Credentials in File Parameter:A feature is added to encrypt sensitive personal information, such as passwords in a file parameter.
- Split Flow File: A user can split a flow file into two flow files by right-clicking a page. The preceding pages are added in a new flow file.
- Request and Response details in Script Manager: A user can see Page Detail information of recorded script, such as URL, Headers, Request and Response, Cookies, etc. Page Details option can be accessed by ‘View’ menu of the Script Manager UI.
- Debugging Tools Support to see URL request / response in Script Recording using NetStorm Browser.
- Scripts Debugger: Script debugging feature allows a user to debug the script by adding breakpoint so that the user can analyze or verify the data or flow by printing the value of any variable / step execution to verify the condition.
- Script Compilation Enhancement
- Improvement in Compilation Error messages.
- Detection of undefined API calls.
- Transaction name length is now supported to 1024 characters.
Test Metrics Enhancements
- HTTP Request Group
- Started / Sec graphs
- HTTP response time component details:
- DNS time
- Connect Time
- SSL Time
- First Byte Time
- Download Time
- All Failure graphs is changed from ‘sample’ to ‘sum’. Using this graph, a user can find the count of failures.
- Success and Failed Response time graph is implemented in Transaction, Page, Session and HTTP Request.
- Think-Time graphs are implemented in ‘Transactions’ and ‘Transaction Stats’ group. Think-Time column is added in Transaction Detail so that the user can see the added page think time in transaction.
- HTTP Response Code:
- Added two new graphs for status code ‘422’ and ‘Others’.
- If a status code is encountered that is not known, ‘Other’ graphs are plotted.
- Response code is now file-driven.
Real Browser User (RBU)
- Data URI Representation is provided in Waterfall. This can be enabled in Scenario settings.
- All downloaded files can now be viewed from UI.
- An API is provided to execute JS on browser at runtime.
- LightHouse reporting is supported with RBU (for Chrome version 68 or later).
- Socket Bind Failure:
- Configuration for Bind Failure is added. A user can retry session with status code ‘BindFail’ or can abort test as per requirement.
- ‘Socket Bind Failure’ graph is added under ‘VUser info’ group of Test Metrics.
- A user can add / update / delete generators in Scenario.
- A user can stop generators in a running test. This is very useful in case one generator does not work properly.
- Debug User trace now displays the combined view of all generators.
- NetCloud test continues to run even if some generators do not work.
- An alert is displayed on UI if some generators behave abnormally (Progress report delay / not hitting the load / stuck).
- Chunk Encoding Header Support (Content Length Indicator): This allows a user to transfer data into a series of overlapping chunks. The response is sent in chunks based on some configurations.
- Current date header is appended in the response.
- Content Encoding Header Support (Gzip and Deflate): Response is sent in zipped form. This supports all parameters.
- Multiple certificates support in UI for making SSL connections.
- Custom Headers support in Tibco JMS.
- Continuous Monitoring test runs by default on NetOcean server restart.
- NetDiagnostics Enterprise (NDE) Purge from UI: This feature is used for cleaning up and backing up of files and database, which are no longer needed. Deleting older file / data from a disk can clear up a significant amount of storage space. In NDE, sometimes it is too difficult to manage the data in disk for a long time. In production, NDE stores GBs of data per day, so managing the data for a long time is tough. This can be controlled from the UI.
- Support for Java Interface as Entry Point: It provides support for detecting transaction and call outs using Java interface method only without requiring actual concrete class implementing the interfaces. It automatically instruments all classes implementing Java interfaces configured. List of third party framework monitored using interfaces are Logger, JDBC and JMS.
- Support for monitoring Spring Boot batch jobs: It collects metrics, such as TPS and response time for batch jobs running in spring boot.
- Support for NetVision (NV) Agent Injection via Net Diagnostics (ND) Agent: For Real User Monitoring, NV agent needs to be injected into web pages of client application fetched from web server. In some environment, it is not possible to inject NV agent manually. Therefore, this support is introduced so that the ND agent running with the client application automatically injects the NV agent in web pages. This is done by identifying all the required pages where NV agent needs to be injected based on the configuration. It is also supported in ND Config.
- New framework supported – Apache Camel, Java Stream API
- Performance improvements in Auto Sensor feature: It improves performance by monitoring limited threads only involved in the execution of client transactions.
Node JS Agent
- NetDiagnostics (ND) – NetForest (NF) Integration for Node JS: NF is used to capture server logs (access log, error log). ND-NF Integration is introduced to drill down from logs captured by NF to corresponding transactions details captured by ND.
- Node JS 10.x version support
- Auto Discovery of Node JS modules: Provides support for discovering modules loaded by Node JS application and allows to create or modify instrumentation profile using auto discovered information.
- Runtime change supports for entry point and instrumentation profile: Provides support for runtime modification of entry point file and instrumentation profile used by Node JS agent.
- Capture Node JS process core dump file for heap memory analysis: It captures process core dump file of client application without re starting Node JS process and allows it to download for analysis of heap memory taken using third party tools.
- Exception Capturing Support: It provides support for capturing and monitoring exceptions in .NET application. It captures exception message, cause, class, and method in which exception is thrown and complete stack trace of the exception.
- Dynamic Diagnostics Support: It is a light weight solution of finding problems in business transactions. Dynamic Diagnostics instrumentation is triggered only on specific Business transaction, and stack dump is considered only for those threads, which are executing that transaction.
- Enhancements in Agent Info window: This feature is used to view or update the machine agent settings and restart the machine agent server from the UI.
- Business Transaction (BT) Pattern Window – Global Threshold Value Support in Java Profile: A user can apply threshold value globally in all BT patterns at once, which minimizes the extra efforts of the user to apply a certain threshold value in multiple BTs.
- Multi DC Support for Web DDR: A user can now drill-down across all connected remote data centers data via Web DDR.
- Support for Multiple Correlation IDs in FlowPath: A user can also search related FlowPaths via targeting multiple correlation IDs for a tier.
- Scheduled Thread Dump Enhancements: Earlier, users used to take thread dump for a specific tier / server / instance at a time, and meanwhile they could not use other UI / functionalities. This feature is supported now and the user can set a specific range of time in which thread dump is taken. In case if load is generated at a specific time, the user can set that time to take thread dump of running processes.
- ‘Start Time’ and ‘End Time’ options to schedule Thread Dump.
- Write Scheduled Thread Dump in a file. It takes Thread Dump at the scheduled time.
- After scheduling, Scheduled Thread Dump table can be located just above to Total thread dump table, which is by default collapsed.
- After Scheduling, the user can perform schedule / reschedule / cancel / resume / stop.
- Support for ‘Donut’ and ‘Line Stacked Bar’ Chart types in Report Management.
- Multiple Duration Support in Summary Report.
- Support for Minimum and Maximum Value and Max sample timestamp in Compare Report.
- Support for Favorites in Scheduler Report based on selected favorite.
- Custom PDF Reports Support:
- Compare and Hierarchical type report
- Vector Based in Tabular type widget
- Support for more than three levels of hierarchy in ServiceNow incidents.
- Alert Action and Policy in Angular.
- Alert Generation Time and Alert Message in Run Script for Multi-condition alert.
- Support for Trend Compare in NDE Dashboard.
- Alert Count Graphs on Tier and Server basis.
- Lower Panel Color based on Severity in System Health Widget. Red – Critical, Orange – Major, Green – Normal
- Mobile View Enhancements
- ND-Prometheus Integration: This is an enhanced view of getting data from Prometheus using HTTP calls and creating monitors (Node Metrics). We have created a monitor that helps to monitor Kubernetes node stats metrics. Prometheus is provided with a URL. This URL gives a response JSON. From this JSON, we monitor Prometheus node stats metrics.
- Sequence Vector ID with Vector|Data: We have optimized metric packet size on network from agent to NS / NDE. Now on new vector, first time vector and vector metrics values are sent and on next sample for respective metric, vector id and metrics values are sent to NS / NDE.
- RTG Packet Size Optimization Support in NetStorm: This enhancement reduces the data transmitted over the network and RTG packet size. Monitors send the data after multiplying it by the factor for the data type.
- MySQL Monitor for DB Channels Stat: Now there are two connection URLs – one for MySQL DB and another for Oracle DB. Queries are separated for both DBs in the configuration file and are used based on the DB.
- Navigation Protocol in Machine Agent to NetDiagnostics Collector (NDC): In Negotiation Protocol, machine agent negotiates with NDC supported protocols. Priority is given to NDC protocol.
- Implementation of Postgres Monitor in Cavisson Windows Monitoring: Postgres stores data securely and allows retrieval at the request of other software applications. It can handle workloads, ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications. We have implemented performance metrics for Postgres to capture DB health.
- Infinispan Cache Stats on Application Server: Infinispan is a distributed in-memory key / value data store with optional schema. It can be used as a cache or a data grid. We are capturing metrics related to transactions, events, querying, distributed processing, off-heap, and geographical failover. The user can monitor and manage it through JMX, CLI, and a web-based console.
- Automatic Discovery of Tibco Queue: Earlier, queue name was provided in JSON manually whenever any new queue was added. Now any new queue is automatically discovered and added. Tibco monitor can detect Queue and Topic automatically and the user does not need to provide specific Queue and Topic to be monitored.
- Metric Priority at Tier / Server Level from Monitor UI: Support for setting metric priority at tier / server level is provided through Monitor UI. A user can use this feature by clicking the ‘Settings’ button.
- NV Session Export
- Whole Session as Interactive Excel File: Now a user can download a particular NetVision (NV) session in an interactive excel file format. This excel file contains all the data, such as the list of pages, event, HTTP Request, JS Error, Custom Metrics etc. This file also includes Pagedump of each page (optional). It can be helpful for the users to share the complete NV session over email.
- Replay as Video Format: Session Replay can be downloaded in MP4 video format. A user can share the replay to other users who do not have NetVision access. In case of any UI issue, a replay video can be attached with the bug details, which can help a developer to easily understand the issue.
- Support for NetVision (NV) JS Agent in Electron Application:Now NV JS agent also works with any electron application. It captures the metrics that are captured in any web page.
- NV Cluster Mode Enhancement
- Run Time Change (RTC) in Cluster Mode: RTC can be made in configuration in the cluster mode, which was not possible earlier.
- More Parameters for Slave Weigh Calculation for performance optimization.
- NetVision SDK for .Net Applications: Now NV can monitor .Net (C#) desktop applications too. It captures the following:
- User activities – Replay
- Performance data
- HTTP Calls – response time, failure, and others
- Custom metrics
- JS Error – Aggregate View Enhancements: JS errors can be visualized on different two-dimensions, such as Browser and Version, Page, OS and Version. It helps in quickly identifying the impact of a particular error.
- Access Control List (ACL) support for NVSM
- Sparkline: Sparklines are inline charts that appear within the table cells in the search results, and are designed to display time-based trends. Sparklines depict the variation of a specific field with respect to the time. By providing the time filter, a user can view the variations within a particular time range. This feature is added in Visualization.
- Reporting: With reporting, a user can generate different types of reports based on various visualization charts. A report generation feature schedules the time for generating report from time to time and sends it to the user. The user can get the report using the ‘Schedule Report’ method where the user can schedule the time on which report is generated. Three types of task scheduler are available for generating reports – Hourly, Weekly, and Monthly. Further, a report history template allows the user to see the list of scheduled tasks. With ‘View Report’, the user can see the list of generated reports, and can download reports from this template. The user can delete the generated reports from this template.
Generated report name example: name_provided_by_user><Date><Time>
- Query Enhancements:
- More Splunk Constructs Support: Constructs like Input Lookup, Where, Stats (docs, stream, and others), Nomv, makemv, mvcombine, and others, which are used in Splunk queries frequently, are now added.
- Lookup: Lookup enriches the document data by adding field-value combinations from lookup tables. NetForest uses lookup to match field-value combinations in document data with field-value combinations in external resources. If it finds those field-value combinations in the resources, it appends the corresponding field-value combinations from the resources to document data in the search result. The user can use it along with REX and EVAL queries.
- More Splunk Constructs Support: Constructs like Input Lookup, Where, Stats (docs, stream, and others), Nomv, makemv, mvcombine, and others, which are used in Splunk queries frequently, are now added.
Syntax: lookup <lookup-filename> <field-name> output <destfield-name> Required Arguments: <lookup-filename> Syntax: <string> Description: Refers to the lookup file name.
<field-name> Syntax: <string> Description: Refers to a field in the index to match against the events. <destfield-name> Syntax: <string> Description: Refers to a field in the lookup file to be copied into the events. Example: * | lookup file pid output pname
- Where: This command is used to filter search results by comparing two different fields and values and use logical expression (AND / OR / NOT) for multi-fields operation.
Note: It works only if the input to the range query is a numeric value (for example, httpstatuscode, pid, totalrequest, resptime, hits), else it displays the metric value as zero in the ranges
- Stats: This command is used to calculate statistics of the field, such as sum, count, avg, min, and max. It can be grouped by another field.
Syntax: stats <fieldname> Example: stats resptime Output: This generates all the possible statistics of the field, such as count, max, min, avg, and sum.
- Docstats: This command is used to calculate statistics based on aggregation function and grouping of data, which is based on another field. Based on the group by field, it appends the generated field (key: value) in the document source.
Syntax: docstats <aggregate_function> (<fieldname1>) BY <fieldname2> Example: docstats max(resptime) AS maxresptime by server
This generates statistics of field based on aggregation function for example, count / max / min / avg / sum and are grouped based on the <fieldname2>.
The resultant field is based on <aliasname>. The resultant field value (key: value pair) is appended in the source based on the <fieldname2>.
Here, <fieldname> is the field name for which the aggregated data is required.
<aggregate_function> is the aggregate function to be applied. Currently count, max, min, avg and sum functions are applicable.
- Streamstats: This command is used to calculate the cumulative sum of the field based on the timestamp. Currently, default timestamp interval is 5 seconds.
Syntax: streamstats <numeric fieldname> Here, <numeric fieldname> is the numeric field name. Example: streamstats resptime Output: This generates the cumulative sum of the resptime that is calculated based on timestamp.
- Eval: This command is used to evaluate the expression of a field and save the same value into another field.
Syntax: eval <evaluated field name> = exec(“<script query>”) where, <evaluated field name>: To store the data after evaluation of a script query. <script query>: It is a painless query. In this case, whatever the query is written, it is added same as inline query. Example: NFUI Query: * | eval nf = exec("return 'NetForest'") Output: This generates a field with the variable name and value is assigned within that variable.
- Timeout in Backend: Whenever any request is sent from NetForest UI to NetForest DB, a timeout is also sent in the request. Setting a timeout when a request is sent allows a user to get the data / statistics for the set period only.
- Range Query in Visualization: A user can use range query in Visualization. Earlier, this functionality was only limited to ‘Search’ tab. Range query is a visualization aggregation, which when applied to data table in charts gives the information regarding that specific field in the form of ‘start ranges’ and ‘end ranges’ specified in the aggregation.
Note: It works only if the input to the range query is a numeric value (for example, httpstatuscode, pid, totalrequest, resptime, hits), else it displays the metric value as zero in the ranges
- Auto Suggestion: Auto Suggestion suggests how a user can use the query, and gives the alternate options to select a query while adding the query. This enables the user to select the query from the provided options, and displays the command history, thus saving the time of the user to type the whole query.
- Enhanced Alert Framework: Alert framework is now enhanced and supports alerts such as ‘any’, ‘blacklist’, ‘whitelist’, ‘change’, ‘frequency’, ‘spike’, and ‘others’.
- Storage of Query Result in Cache: When a user hits a query, its result is stored in cache. If the user hits the same request within a minute, the response is provided by cache only, not by the server.
The following issues are fixed in 4.1.13
|51612||Build & Automation||Build Creation | Error occurred while making CavWMON MSI build|
|50874||Build & Automation||Getting core dump while running regression automation suite|
|46053||NetCloud||GUI | Not getting proper error message when CMON is not running on generators while running the test from GUI|
|49227||NetCloud||JMeter Core | Getting extra transaction hit count in progress report in case of JMeter AsIs test|
|59406||NetCloud||Unable to set alert policy|
|57932||NetCloud||NetCloud Test not running with use once file parameter|
|55886||NetCloud||Not able to start test on VMs with CHECK_GENERATOR_HEALTH keyword because of virtio_net driver setting|
|53263||NetCloud||NetCloud | Transaction Details Issue: Percentile data is coming zero on running a scenario with dynamic transaction on NS/NC mode|
|57813||NetCloud||nsi_build_upgrade_tool | Getting wrong message while triggering nsi_build_upgrade_tool|
|53068||NetCloud||URGENT || 18.104.22.168 || Not able to login from GUI|
|56449||NetCloud||Generator issue when applied RTC|
|56462||NetCloud||Resume is happening after discarding the generators while apply RTC|
|52085||NetCloud||Comments field on generator conf is not coming using tool nc_admin -o show|
|53997||NetCloud||High response time on generator|
|54002||NetCloud||ns_trace.log roll over very fast due to irrelevant messages|
|51310||NetCloud||nsi_build_upgrade_tool not showing PASS/FAIL message|
|46044||NetCloud||GUI| Not getting build compatibility error while running the test from GUI|
|54922||NetCloud||Getting High Response time on Generators|| 22.214.171.124:8004|
|53126||NetCloud||P2HR||24th Aug||UI of “OpenAPI_Release” controller of 126.96.36.199 machine is not opening|
|56458||NetCloud||Format of create and received timestamp is different in ns_trace.log|
|54604||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | Getting incorrect details for Tier Out Call in the BOSS_Receiving_Lookup Call (Thread.sleep Instr crash)|
|41901||NetDiagnostics||Not getting ND Flow path instance | ATG|
|53039||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent_J | Not able to justify break down for AdSetInquiry_KSMSA_GetSignsByUpcs|
|55466||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | After complete exit of Finishpipeline request a new method entered in method calling tree|
|53504||NetDiagnostics||DDR- In transaction flowmap, percentage is coming ‘undefined’|
|58370||NetDiagnostics||Support of checking empty string (“”) and “NA” in Exception Message record|
|55358||NetDiagnostics||Not able to drilldown for 1 min time duration|
|56454||NetDiagnostics||Time unit showing wrong in Hotspot Summary downloaded Report | 10.216.72.73|
|53008||NetDiagnostics||In Method calling tree, method coming in report are less than the method count|
|57933||NetDiagnostics||NDP| NDP stuck in previous partition, due to .ndp_process_done_v2.txt file was not created in stuck partition|
|59067||NetDiagnostics||High load average on POC prod ND appliance|
|56617||NetDiagnostics||Transaction score card not listing all transactions(10.206.96.90)|
|51499||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON| NDC Connection is going in close_wait|
|58990||NetDiagnostics||Getting NDC cores while applying runtime changes through ND Config UI|
|53426||NetDiagnostics||Observed cavisson.ndutils related threads for cprod-blue-cncservice-prod-32k3 (10.208.122.52) VM|
|56304||NetDiagnostics||POC || ISS || Response time is incorrect|
|56205||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | Method calling Tree is not justified for Transaction – KOFSA_OCF_T02_SPP_Search|
|56215||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent_J | Method Calling Tree is not justified for Transaction – KOFSA_OCF_T17_01_SearchwithContainerID|
|53442||NetDiagnostics||Empty file is received after performing auto instrumentation|
|55047||NetDiagnostics||Not able to capture hotspots|
|56870||NetDiagnostics||MultiDC | Download report of flowpath report is not working while traversing through web dashboard|
|58114||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Data is not coming in Compared Method Timing report and Compared DB Queries Report after selecting “All” in DC option in ED|
|58272||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Data is not coming in Thread Stack Trace section in Hotspot Report in case of “All” DC through ED|
|50494||NetDiagnostics||Mosaic NodeJS | 4 record is not dumping because of agent not able to get end transaction completion point and busy in dumping only 3 records|
|56201||NetDiagnostics||Extra dots are coming in URL name of integration point call|
|56723||NetDiagnostics||Multi DC | Not getting data center drop down option in hotspot thread details window after selecting child DC in drop down list|
|58002||NetDiagnostics||DDR-ED | MultiDC | Wrong DC name is passing in filter criteria for flowpath report while traversing through Normal/Slow/Very Slow/Error transaction count of slave DC tier|
|58058||NetDiagnostics||DDR-ED | MultiDC | DC and Tier name is not passing in BT IP Summary through ED|
|58129||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Method calls tree report is not opening through Transaction flowmap in case of “All” DC in ED|
|58238||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | No data is showing in sequence diagram traversing through Normal/Slow/Very Slow/Error Transaction in case of “All” DC option through ED|
|58377||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Error message is coming after applying “last 1 hr” in flowpath UI filter in case of “All” DC through ED|
|58066||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Data is not coming in DB Group By BT report again changing same DC in DC menu, data is present in DB Group By BT report after select “All” in DC option|
|58119||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | IP stats report is not opening through Hotspot report in case of “All” DC in ED|
|55004||NetDiagnostics||Throwing error if trying to take JFR on any VM more than one time|
|53771||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent|Method calling tree is not justified for FactTags_KSMSA_GetProduct|
|55799||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | Unable to Take HeapDump from GUI|
|58263||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Data is not coming in DB Queries report through Total counts>DB icon in case of “All” DC from ED|
|58394||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Flowpath report is getting hanged while coming back from Flowpath group By BT >Flowpath after using common UI filter through breadcrumb through ED|
|53329||NetDiagnostics||Not able to drill down to transaction flow in MOSAIC (10.206.96.8)|
|53940||NetDiagnostics||Image is not loaded|
|53167||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | Unjustified MCT for SigningDiscrepancy_GetDiscrepancies|
|55517||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent| ProxyServer | Raw_Data(2, 3, 4 Records) is not coming while enabling ND_ENABLE_PROXY_SERVER|
|55807||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent – DDR | HTTP callouts (async) are having <<171ms>> Elapse Time|
|56335||NetDiagnostics||No Data Available for Network Delay (ms)|
|56732||NetDiagnostics||NDP and NDC Core generated in 10.7.40.23 Appliance|
|53937||NetDiagnostics||In Store View we can see total bad store count is 3 but when we click on 3 it shows more than 3 store|
|57913||NetDiagnostics||DDR|MultiDC| Not able to see Integration calls from Tier status after changing any DC except master DC in ED|
|58059||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Wrong data is coming in DB Queries report as compared to Tiername in filter criteria while right click on Tierstatus after select “All” in DC option|
|56917||NetDiagnostics||BCIAgent | Agent is sending wrong data in rawdata file|
|52634||NetDiagnostics||POC | Instore | Prod | P1 | Not able to drill down on appliance|
|52993||NetDiagnostics||DDR-ED | Scrollbar is not coming in pop-up window of method call tree -> Unable to see complete call tree of child flowpaths|
|58102||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Data is not showing in BT Callouts details table for any callout but data is present in BT Callout summary table for BT IP Summary report after selecting “All” in DC option|
|58118||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Methods are not coming in Repeated method details format in Method Calling tree after selecting “All” in DC option in ED|
|51799||NetDiagnostics||NDEStaticScaling | DotNetAgent-DDR | In Master NDE, Total Count is appearing in negative in Transaction Scorecard|
|55026||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | BT is not getting created after applying the complete URI from Global BT screen|
|55155||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | When we are applying split by response header BT with UI, agent not reflecting the changes|
|58235||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Full flowmap data is not coming in Transaction flowmap through Normal/Slow/Very Slow/Error Transaction in case of “All” DC option through ED|
|57134||NetDiagnostics||POC | Prod | CORP | Tibco call is not captured for pl003354 server|
|54050||NetDiagnostics||NDC | Files in /proc/<pid>/fd created with root user, therefore denying NDP to close the inherited file descriptors|
|53939||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | Hotspot records are getting 0 for XSRFAppPool|
|57335||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | Log files are not getting created if we install in default path i.e: C:ï¼¼Program Filesï¼¼msi_filesï¼¼|
|56367||NetDiagnostics||Some field is passing wrong to NETCOOL in CMON down trap|
|58191||NetDiagnostics||MultiDC | Wrong Tier Data is coming after refreshing flowpath report for “All” DC through webDashboard|
|58539||NetDiagnostics||Thread dump cases with dc name including “-” , normal case of summary dataObj passed into tomcat wasn’t correct, // included in IPs for thread dump analyze, which is not working if machine is https supported|
|50932||NetDiagnostics||NodeJS | Configurations applied using runtime changes persist even on starting new test|
|52290||NetDiagnostics||NDE static scaling route protocol changes support|
|56795||NetDiagnostics||Multi DC | Transaction scorecard | Data is not coming in flowpath report after changes DC from one to another more than 1 time|
|58092||NetDiagnostics||MultiDC-WebDashboard | Flowpath of slave DC opening blank|
|58110||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | “DC Menu” is removed from compared Hotspot report after selecting another DC option in case of “All” DC in ED|
|58142||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | DC Name is not getting changed after coming back from Method Timing report to BT Trends report in case of “All” DC in ED|
|58200||NetDiagnostics||DDR | MultiDC | Method Calling tree is not opening through Normal count in case of “All” DC in ED|
|58211||NetDiagnostics||ND-ED | MultiDC | Download report for flowpath report, method timing and method call tree not working|
|56625||NetDiagnostics||Not getting data for TVS|
|56109||NetDiagnostics||Facing issues in applying time period|
|52777||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | getting error in the flowpath mapping of MLS_MGMT_GetCartonItemLocations|
|57012||NetDiagnostics||Not Getting ND stats of BT|
|51830||NetDiagnostics||Multi DC Filter is not coming on Drill down window|
|53342||NetDiagnostics||Itr #12: MLS_MGMT_GetCartonItemLocations|
|53865||NetDiagnostics||ED is showing wrong count | 10.7.44.112|
|54843||NetDiagnostics||Unable to get the flowpath report || 10.216.72.72:8008|
|56064||NetDiagnostics||Filter is not working correctly in ED | 10.7.44.112|
|58120||NetDiagnostics||MultiDC | DC name should pass in filter criteria of flowpath report.|
|58284||NetDiagnostics||DDR – Transaction flowmap | Download is not working in case of thread merge flowmap|
|55560||NetDiagnostics||Error at the time of drill down in ISS POC PROD|
|53163||NetDiagnostics||DDR-ED | Sometimes DB Queries is showing blank data “-” via traversing back to home icon in bread crumb|
|56727||NetDiagnostics||Multi DC | Tier name in filter criteria is coming wrong in case of all DB related reports|
|52151||NetDiagnostics||Flowpath query is taking time|
|52786||NetDiagnostics||Not able to open flowpaths due to version file error|
|52460||NetDiagnostics||ED || POC | Instore | Prod | P1 | Not able to open ED|
|54842||NetDiagnostics||Custom filter is not working || 10.216.72.72:8008|
|56996||NetDiagnostics||Unable to get flowpath report || 10.216.72.72|
|57635||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Not able to apply RTC in Custom Configuration Screen|
|51708||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent|Error” Connection already Closed for cm_nd_thread_hot_spot_data Monitor” is facing in NDC trace log|
|53154||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent_J | unjustified method calling tree for MOS_T03_KMHSA_AddMOSItem|
|55480||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent_J | Method calling tree is not justified for AdSetInquiry_KSMSA_PrintBatch|
|55508||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent_J | MCT is not justified for FactTags_KSMSA_GetPrintBatch|
|55510||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent_J | Method Calling tree is not justified for BT FactTags_KSMSA_GetProduct|
|52271||NetDiagnostics||Got junk data for a vector of a monitor in which some of the graphs were excluded. This issue occurred after partition switch|
|57294||NetDiagnostics||Data is not coming for some metrics under HAProxy Backend Stats monitor|
|55629||NetDiagnostics||We observed load average was going high on 10.206.96.7|
|57361||NetDiagnostics||Gaps are coming for Public Proxy|
|51803||NetDiagnostics||NDP: nd.conf sample file update for NDP, NDC and DBU keywords|
|54622||NetDiagnostics||NDP: NDP dumping unnecessary log in ndptrace.log|
|57007||NetDiagnostics||Not getting all tier and servers for Access log stats extend V2 ||10.7.44.112|
|53417||NetDiagnostics||All methods are not coming for Very slow flow transaction|
|54328||NetDiagnostics||Unable to open Flow paths || Multi DC || 10.206.96.3:8001|
|53667||NetDiagnostics||Show tier info is not showing specific server instances|
|56306||NetDiagnostics||POC || ISS || When going to alert window and come again to store view its take only one machine|
|52342||NetDiagnostics||dp_create_at_job_id_files Shell is not working in another controller|
|55368||NetDiagnostics||Unable to open ED for store 418 || 10.216.72.65|
|57866||NetDiagnostics||NDP and MCT | Handling of async task id|
|58091||NetDiagnostics||Getting high Load Average in 1 of Prod MKT Appliance due to NDP Main Thread Process got stuck|
|50656||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI – Tier Grouping | At tier group level while doing RTC, “No Runtime Changes Applied” message is coming. (In case if Tier Group is added at run time)|
|51060||NetDiagnostics||NDC| Cavisson Metrices show Control connection throughput graph (Control data received from Agents)|
|57951||NetDiagnostics||NDC|Due to MBean Monitor is enabled, so much logs are generating in ndc_trace.log and Agent log|
|58088||NetDiagnostics||POC | Prod |Flow path is not opening for store#0783 because NDC is unable to read meta data csv files in case of NS Test is started between CM Test|
|58568||NetDiagnostics||Data is present in dashboard while restarting application|
|54357||NetDiagnostics||10.206.96.6 || CPU graph comes to 0 for 1 vm|
|58141||NetDiagnostics||MultiDC|ED is not opening by clicking on ED icon from flowpath report through web dashboard|
|54075||NetDiagnostics||NDEPurge tool unable to cleanup partitions newer than checkpoint file|
|56321||NetDiagnostics||Not able to see whole data from GUI|
|51698||NetDiagnostics||NodeJS | Getting wrong ServerIP in NodeServer Monitor metrics in web dashboard|
|57070||NetDiagnostics||NodeJS Agent | Flowpath instance coming as F in raw data|
|53680||NetDiagnostics||Showing CPU value 0 for all tier in ED(10.206.96.8)|
|56885||NetDiagnostics||Stores count mismatch in store view | 10.216.72.65:5000|
|28974||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent -DDR | Flowpath Window showing “No Records found” while traversing from HotSpot Window While there are flowpaths for that hotspot duration|
|54025||NetDiagnostics||DDR-ED | Wrong flowpath data is coming after downloading DB report then open flowpath report|
|55001||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | Application gets crashed after applying RTC from Business Transaction screen|
|53743||NetDiagnostics||Collapsing BT stats does not expand the BT trend summary|
|54360||NetDiagnostics||Not getting queries details while clicking Callouts In Prod ND For Acc Services|
|54180||NetDiagnostics||Getting Sample with incorrect response time in ND|
|56191||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | Method Calling Tree is not correct for TX: ItemInquiry_KIDS_GetStoreInventoryBySku|
|56202||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | Method Calling Tree is not correct for TX: SR_MLS_FullfillmentGetNextReplenishmentLocation|
|57459||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | Method Calling Tree is not correct for TX: SR_MLS_FullfillReplenishmentRequest|
|57476||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotNetAgent | Getting wrong MCT representation for Tx: ItemInquiry_GetProductDetailsBySKU|
|55496||NetDiagnostics||ND-ED[Store View] | All applications are not showing in application settings window after editing Master DC application name|
|57071||NetDiagnostics||ND-ED[Store View] | Clicking on good store, total count appears 0 in store window|
|51494||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent|Agent logs are not appending with 4.1.11(41) agent|
|52753||NetDiagnostics||BCIAgent | Correlation ID is not showing while enabling option from filter|
|56512||NetDiagnostics||Getting nodejs core on 10.7.40.24|
|54277||NetForest||Query should work in case of if and case statement|
|58042||NetForest||The result of any Export of search not given proper data|
|55907||NetForest||Nfagent integrated with secure CMON|
|51743||NetForest||Alert details is not showing|
|53629||NetForest||Data index is not creating for logs coming from openshift environment|
|50594||NetForest||Supporting template order other than 0 and 1|
|51392||NetForest||Rel 4.1.13: Response body must be different for the respective size|
|51950||NetForest||Temporary index which is created by pipetempindex is not getting deleted after query is executed|
|54139||NetForest||Addition/subtraction operation in EVAL should work|
|53777||NetForest||NF Query Responding very slow and Timing Out|
|50441||NetForest||If we put mouse on the graph in search menu and run any wrong query the value of count and timestamp is still visible in the next page|
|51704||NetForest||Displaying blank field in permission|
|51814||NetForest||Message field should display properly in nfalerts index|
|52291||NetForest||Rollback get server IP where nfagent is running|
|53129||NetForest||Rel 4.1.12: Alert (spike type) functionality is having issue with “ALERT ON NEW DATA” field|
|53188||NetForest||Report is not download in sorted format|
|53745||NetForest||Alert functionality should support all types queries including rex/EVAL|
|52061||NetForest||Queries after dedup are not functioning properly|
|56177||NetOcean||Template based headers are not coming correct|
|57348||NetOcean||Cavbin | Template level Service time delay is not working properly|
|50980||NetOcean||NetOcean: Lower panel buttons are not showing on service level headers UI if we are adding more headers from UI|
|48150||NetOcean||NetOcean | CM test should be running by default, shouldn’t require to configure the changes|
|52702||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting core dump when we enable Content_Length_Indicator in case of Zero size response|
|55605||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting core dump while running load test with http mode 0|
|54994||NetOcean||GUI | Comma is not acceptable in select conditional operator IN with Numeric type condition in template|
|50973||NetOcean||NetOcean: Wrong headers are getting saved in back end if we enable for template level|
|55590||NetOcean||GUI | Every time new request & response file is getting added in backend when edit template name of any service|
|57864||NetOcean||NetOcean: HPD is going to stopped if we are adding call back function in RTC mode|
|50031||NetOcean||Cancel symbol of all help window is not visible in case of blue and black theme|
|50324||NetOcean||GUI | Getting message “Template Already Exist” when editing any template and click on save button after that press Enter button|
|50348||NetOcean||NetOcean: Parameter description is missing in all parameter help section|
|51828||NetOcean||NetOcean (NIIT) | Import service UI is opening in the old format with the heading “NetFunction Import Service”|
|54958||NetOcean||ï¼¼ is getting disappear from callback function while making copy of any service in which ï¼¼ is used before “|
|51896||NetOcean||NetOcean: TIBCO | Lower Panel option is not showing in Manage JMS Configuration window|
|51493||NetOcean||NetOcean: Fetch parameter from header Button is not working from UI in case of data set and index data set parameter|
|56736||NetOcean||NetOcean | GUI | Getting some extra characters in text box while using custom option in Date & Time Parameter|
|50710||NetOcean||NetOcean: Not able to set prefix and suffix in case of large URL for search parameter|
|54120||NetStorm||Unable to record web script in PPE Submit project in NS Tool|
|57677||NetStorm||Not Getting proper data for 1xx,2xx,3xx,4xx,5xx vector in AccessLogStatusStats monitor|
|56445||NetStorm||MON UI | Updation through Log Data monitor UI is not working properly|
|53582||NetStorm||Unable see full screen of Test script pop up window in script manager through VDI|
|53732||NetStorm||NetStorm-Merch Appliance – Not able to categorize the business flow into transactions in NetStorm|
|58535||NetStorm||Getting Core dump while applying RTC through JSON|
|58208||NetStorm||Unable not able to record CST script from GUI|
|58353||NetStorm||RBU Access Log || No data is coming in “rbu_access_log”|
|58209||NetStorm||Getting difference between Ingress Combine TPS and Ingress total Channel wise TPS (MCOM/TCOM/Native APP(Android & IOS )/EA) From ALV6 monitor|
|53087||NetStorm||Not able to get kubernetes stats for central region in client environment|
|53270||NetStorm||Graph Description for data Threshold is well explained in Monitor Stats group|
|57700||NetStorm||Need to Change the sequence of Tiers in KPI|
|53297||NetStorm||Hierarchy is coming wrong when giving “-X” value through Monitor UI in Prometheus Monitor|
|51985||NetStorm||Web Dashboard| DBUpload Scandir Time|Sample is showing Zero while we are zooming the graph but lowerpane has data|
|58830||NetStorm||MSSQL| Custom time is not applied when opening execution stats from some other screen when aggregation is on|
|55932||NetStorm||Re: Suspect Monitor missed one sample of data in Dashboard|
|57188||NetStorm||Getting No data available corresponding to Azkaban servers job|
|58541||NetStorm||Capture the logs related to post the data from source to destination on debug level 0 in nde.cavisson.com|
|55786||NetStorm||Getting exception in Oracle ATG Extended stats|
|59334||NetStorm||Getting session close ERROR while clicking any metrics|
|57622||NetStorm||MRP || P1 Issue || Report Template is not Working|
|57249||NetStorm||Server Names are not passing correctly in SNMP Traps while passing NODE=$INSTANCE_NAME with “Consolidated Notification for a rule” option|
|55157||NetStorm||We are seeing 0 for the NAN values in the dashboard|
|55450||NetStorm||Not getting data of CNC Central in nde.cavisson.com|
|55451||NetStorm||Data will not reflect on blue zone for all the components|
|57631||NetStorm||ND graphs not showing correctly|
|55550||NetStorm||OIC||Not able to curl URLs resulting in Zero data for Accessible Metrics|
|57621||NetStorm||Issue In Accesslog V6 Monitor|
|53706||NetStorm||Not able to copy large data files at once into a parameter file in NetStorm|
|56993||NetStorm||Replace all is not working in the script|
|52842||NetStorm||Not getting server details in Application Metrics>Windows Process Stats|
|57993||NetStorm||Alerts are not generating in POC CORP || 10.7.44.112|
|58157||NetStorm||Need to implement APIGEE: in nde.cavisson.com|
|56041||NetStorm||MultiDc: Number of panels and panel arrays are coming different while loading and updating favorite|
|57916||NetStorm||Favorites are not shown on dashboard|
|56952||NetStorm||Force server mapping is not working on 4.1.12 build|
|52577||NetStorm||RTG index for dynamic objects will be same after partition switch|
|53017||NetStorm||Critical || ND Machine Slowness (10.206.96.3)|
|54700||NetStorm||Not able to Apply the Custom Date because first partition was deleted. Product should handle this case|
|58096||NetStorm||Data is not showing in favorite || 10.7.44.112|
|58349||NetStorm||Aggregate data is not created properly|
|53583||NetStorm||IP mapping is not available for LPS port and NDC LPS port|
|54747||NetStorm||Not able to see alert description while clicking on home icon on dashboard|
|54024||NetStorm||Unable to create Favorite due to slowness || 10.206.96.3:8001 || Multi DC Ip|
|57327||NetStorm||KPI value is not correct(10.206.96.8)|
|54115||NetStorm||Unable to generate HTML reports || 10.206.96.6|
|56487||NetStorm||Unable to generate report || 10.206.96.3|
|54701||NetStorm||JFR Recording is not showing in GUI|
|57513||NetStorm||Getting Existing graph along with Updated graph after updating Graph Panel || https://10.206.96.3:8001|
|54463||NetStorm||Consul || Getting Error while testing configured Log Pattern Monitor from Monitor UI|
|53414||NetStorm||Script recording not getting stopped on 10.210.180.84:8005|
|55376||NetStorm||Not able to add Alert Rule in MOSAIC(10.206.96.90)|
|54707||NetStorm||Getting no Data in the dashboard while opening Favorite || Multi DC ND|
|55884||NetStorm||Gap in Graph after applying open merge in favorite(10.206.96.8:8001)|
|58028||NetStorm||Alerts not triggering|
|57699||NetStorm||Mismatch between sample time and machine time in KPI|
|57701||NetStorm||Need to Change the PVS with TPS in KPI|
|57703||NetStorm||Enhancement Need monitor for Akamai & Apigee|
|58823||NetStorm||Absolute time filter showing year 2000 instead of 2018 in pagedump|
|53674||NetStorm||No data received for ‘IO by file’ from agent and exception mentioning invalid column ‘io_stall_queued_read_ms’ is found in agent logs.|
|57492||NetStorm||Same alert is present in alertHistory.csv while as in database it is not dumped|
|53586||NetStorm||SSD link get removed after build upgradation|
|55062||NetStorm||HTTP2 | Basic Authentication mechanism is not working with HTTP/2.0 protocol.|
|56713||NetStorm||No Data in the HA_PROXY|
|58422||NetStorm||While running ‘nsi_collect_logs’ shell, it is asking for password of cavisson user while executing jmap command.|
|57738||NetStorm||NC_MON | CSHM | system_health_monitor.conf file should come with the build if it is not present.|
|58298||NetStorm||Prediction Alert Issue: Prediction Alert is not being generated and is stuck in loop.|
|57119||NetStorm||MultiDC | Modify Layout Issue: After applying open metrics when we apply modify layout then widget is getting blank.|
|53800||NetStorm||Getting Idle Timeout or session closed error in dashboard|
|46329||NetStorm||NetHavoc | Unable to update the added Fault Injection Configuration row.|
|49938||NetStorm||NetHavoc | ‘Apply’ option is disabled when we are going to apply multiple Faults for the first time after the test has started.|
|50967||NetStorm||NetHavoc | Addition of fault appears afterwards the confirmation message.|
|57142||NetStorm||NetHavoc | Fault Type instructions are refilled in the respective fields by clicking onto its check box.|
|50677||NetStorm||Look and Feel issue: while changing theme of WebDashboard look and feel issue is coming.|
|56504||NetStorm||Multi DC | Excel Report issue:- Error message is coming while generating Excel Report.|
|57401||NetStorm||MultiDC | Reporting issue:- Slave DC Report is not generating when switching tab from one DC to another in reporting GUI.|
|57520||NetStorm||CnC Mosaic machine not opening|
|50851||NetStorm||NetHavoc | Unable to apply Application Termination type Fault type.|
|51840||NetStorm||MON_UI | Log Data monitor is not working when applied through Monitor UI.|
|52005||NetStorm||MultiDC:Issues related to Open/Merge and Compare Group Members in MultiDC.|
|52821||NetStorm||Multi DC|Favorite Issue: Graph time settings are loading according to the time period saved in favorite, while Load Graph time settings form favorite option is disable in Settings > Configuration|
|57533||NetStorm||Multi DC|Parameters Issue: All DC’s data is not coming while applying Parameters by selecting All option for Level0|
|51216||NetStorm||NS/NC test should not continue in multiple group-based scenario, if there is name mismatch of flow file from runlogic.c in one of the group.|
|49270||NetStorm||Getting wrong data in transaction graph.|
|57185||NetStorm||INCORRECT reports are generating on nde.cavisson.com|
|57564||NetStorm||Graphical KPI Issue: After a sample update, graphs are not coming correctly.|
|57853||NetStorm||Kpi Issue:- Today column name in order and revenue table should be change according to when applying time period for custom time period, Yesterday, event day and Last week Same Day.|
|48293||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13 (4.1.12) New Browser Open Tab Issue :- All the windows are opening with the home icon , when we open any window using new browser open tab feature.|
|47993||NetStorm||Graph Data Issue: Junk values are showing for the graph ,but NAN values are showing in rtgMessage.dat file|
|56505||NetStorm||Time Period Issue: Data is showing blank while applying Time Period Yesterday with View by 2mins|
|58223||NetStorm||NC_MON|Time Period Issue:Data for 1st hour is not showing while applying time period Yesterday with view by 1 hr|
|49698||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard issue:- GUI is not responding if performing 3-4 operation on Environment window.|
|50333||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: RTG packet size optimization – Implementing High/Medium/Low in GDF Metrics (also needed in 188.8.131.52) – Phase 0|
|52182||NetStorm||URGENT ||junk data is coming in rtg || POC|
|53702||NetStorm||Issue on Favorite Pagination|
|55447||NetStorm||SCS_kpi_data.fav file on MOSAIC machine automatically changed|
|56035||NetStorm||Not getting data of Order/Revenue in nde.cavisson.com|
|55055||NetStorm||Reporting Issue: Blank auto generate NetCloud Compare Report is generating after completion of test in NC Mode|
|57562||NetStorm||NC_MON|LPS is showing running but LPS is not running exactly.|
|56682||NetStorm||MSSQL | Wrong data is coming in Blocking session drill down report.|
|56619||NetStorm||MultiDC|Open/Merge|Zoom Issue: Change of graph names in lower panel and change of number of graphs on applying zoom/undo zoom on panel having open/merge applied|
|57122||NetStorm||MultiDC:After Applying advance setting if we Merge graph of another DC on that panel then it works as select graph.|
|57590||NetStorm||Layout Issue: Performance issue in Searching all layouts with Layout ID in case of Loading Favorite.|
|52036||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph Issue: Not able to add derived graph|
|56179||NetStorm||Derived Graph Issue: Not able to add derived graph with pattern ,while “^” is used in formula|
|56409||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph Issue:Data is showing with blank line in lower panel while loading favorite in which derived graph is saved with indices which have NAN Values|
|57237||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph Issue:Sample count is not coming correct according to applied time period|
|57268||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph Issue:Error is coming as “Error in getting default favorite data from server” ,while User default favorite contains Derived graph|
|57333||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph Issue:Lower panel is getting changed after coming new sample ,while favorite is saved with derived graph which is added by arithmetic operation by using slave DC|
|52808||NetStorm||Scenario GUI|Reflecting wrong keyword at backend after disabling the sync point|
|54383||NetStorm||MultiDC:Show graph for all widgets is showing blank panels with widget type System health.|
|54502||NetStorm||MultiDC: GUI is getting hang after loading favorite if favorite having system health widget type.|
|57121||NetStorm||Baseline Comparison Issue: – The applied compare is getting removed on applying Time Period on the Web Dashboard.|
|57290||NetStorm||PageDump issue: When we are selecting Show only failed sessions in 2nd dropdown list and click on apply then GUI got unresponsive/hanged.|
|53898||NetStorm||Webdashboard|Monochromatic Color Issue:Monochromatic color is getting applied on other panels when merge is applied on one panel.|
|54532||NetStorm||Getting blank widgets on reloading the favorite || MultiDC|
|57886||NetStorm||Favorite Issue:Favorite is not getting updated when favorite is updated with panel having merge graphs on blank panel with new layout.(Build#136)|
|57964||NetStorm||Classical Dashboard not Updating || 10.206.96.89|
|58006||NetStorm||Merge Graphs Issue:Not able to navigate to next pagination on merging graphs with merge with selected panel or with advance merge after applying open/merge.|
|47571||NetStorm||NetHavoc | Able to apply multiple Fault types on the same sever at given start date/time to end date/time|
|50048||NetStorm||NetHavoc | Able to apply Fault types even after completion of the test.|
|50968||NetStorm||NetHavoc || Fault should not be applied once Start time has crossed.|
|50987||NetStorm||NetHavoc | ‘Stop’ icon is enabled for the Running Faults.|
|51859||NetStorm||Page Dump GUI issue:While applying filters for first time in case of selecting page by selecting a particular script from multiple script, page list is coming wrong.|
|55088||NetStorm||GCP MySQL Backup Stats monitor is getting failed for wrong argument i.e. ‘GCP project name’.|
|52828||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: Alert Migration Issue: Alert Rule having Default Baseline is not coming selected in New Alert GUI as Default Baseline is not available in Multi Condition Alert UI.|
|57340||NetStorm||Alert MultiCondition|Import/Export:While importing Multiple Rules in We are getting errors like:”Error: RuleName is invalid in one of the rule. Please rectify rule name.”|
|55649||NetStorm||Incorrect subject of mail from cshm|
|56274||NetStorm||Process name in cshm mail is incorrect|
|56541||NetStorm||Data type not recognised by nsu_get_packet_size|
|56775||NetStorm||Not getting 5XX/sec in egproxy and Ingress|
|57608||NetStorm||NC_MON|while stopping monitor for specific instance in AccesslogV6 monitor got stopped for all instance on the same server.|
|57643||NetStorm||LPS got stopped and core generated in Mosaic_SNB|
|52840||NetStorm||Need To Configure Log Pattern Monitor|
|57724||NetStorm||Alert Multi Condition | Prediction Alert Issue: Prediction Alert is being generated for graph having NAN Value.|
|57440||NetStorm||MultiDc | Advanced open merge | ViewBy issue – When we are applying Advanced Open merge two times simultaneously then view by is showing -1 sec in dashboard.|
|55845||NetStorm||MultiDC | Issue with the limitation of sequence of DC IPs in template and config.ini|
|57537||NetStorm||MultiDc | Reporting Issue – Delete Action is not working in reporting window.|
|51381||NetStorm||When applying AccessLogV5 monitor then invalid error are coming in lps error.log.|
|56884||NetStorm||need to add index in ns_db_schema.conf|
|57580||NetStorm||System Health Widget Issue: System Health Widget color for normal condition is coming in Blue color in case of derived Graph.|
|56403||NetStorm||Rename Graph ‘CPU Utilization (Pct)’ to ‘Bandwidth Utilization (Pct)’ in System Metrics -> Device Stats group|
|51273||NetStorm||PageDump query is taking time|
|56545||NetStorm||Alert issue: Enhancement to support SNMP Trap for both MIB files that is on rule level as well as normal.|
|57084||NetStorm||MON_UI | In monitor UI for JavaGCJMX monitor host and port field should be mandatory|
|57408||NetStorm||MON_UI|In AccessLog monitor “Generate Overall metrics for name”(-A)& “Request field is in HTTP request line format”(-o) options are getting unchecked when going for editing through Mon UI.|
|53810||NetStorm||Observing “Verification and service not available error(503)”|
|51616||NetStorm||RTE Core | NS_RTE_CONNECT() API is not working when passing username and password.|
|54006||NetStorm||Unable to login other ND machine with multi-DC|
|52720||NetStorm||NetStorm process consuming more CPU|
|54927||NetStorm||Alert Issue | 10.216.72.66:8008|
|58526||NetStorm||Core is getting generated when VUser is in Ramp down|
|57233||NetStorm||Need updated keyword of server mapping in the new release of 4.1.12 while creating scenario in Replay Access Logs|
|54960||NetStorm||Open in Browser Tab | Alert Show Graph Issue : When we click on “Show Graph” for generated alert, then the graph is opening in a new tab but error is coming as “Open Alert graph is not applicable for derived graph(s), or ended alert(s).”.|
|55493||NetStorm||Alert Multicondition:Show graph for alert is opening with default view by of 1 min where as sample interval is 2min hence resulting in blank graph.|
|55142||NetStorm||Not able to open GUI || 10.210.180.84:8012|
|55788||NetStorm||Reporting Issue: Not able to generate report with custom time period if we open Reporting GUI and generating report after 5-10 mins with custom time period of 1 Hour with current end time.|
|58034||NetStorm||Reporting Issue|Summary Report Issue: While we are downloading generated summary report in word, excel or pdf format then the presets are not coming sequentially in the downloaded report.|
|51873||NetStorm||MultiDc Issue: system.json should not remove after build upgradation.|
|53545||NetStorm||Memory Mapped Keyword should be enable by default.|
|53969||NetStorm||Gap in Web dashboard in MultiDC Environment (10.206.96.8:8001)|
|57001||NetStorm||GUI is not opening properly || 10.216.72.65:5000|
|57008||NetStorm||Not getting dada in web dashboard|
|57624||NetStorm||NC_MON | Sample Time is not showing correctly in Show Graph Data while applying Time Period: Last 7 Days with View By: 1 Day.|
|57829||NetStorm||Critical || ND dashboard Slowness || Dashboard not updating Properly|
|53122||NetStorm||Apply NS Auto Monitors with the help of PID file rather than JMX port|
|53135||NetStorm||MBEAN monitor runtime issue|
|53136||NetStorm||MSSQL Monitor: Core dump generated in case less number of data fields are sent from CMON than expected|
|53548||NetStorm||Core dump in NS for rtg optimisation|
|53734||NetStorm||OUTBOUND|Core generated in Netstorm|
|53999||NetStorm||MySQL | Wrong entry in “cm_mysql_resource_usage_stats_V2.gdf”|
|54109||NetStorm||MSSQL: Duplicate error was coming while uploading data in csv files|
|54272||NetStorm||graphs are showing flat line for tcp stats rate monitor for all server after a certain time|
|55273||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: On data overflow for new data types (times_4B_1000 and etc.) progress report showing negative value instead of –nan|
|55695||NetStorm||Serious Bug founds during HML implementation, which need to be fixed.|
|55868||NetStorm||Not getting Data in MySQL and Hikari Monitors|
|56138||NetStorm||Unknown store name is coming for custom monitor.|
|57876||NetStorm||Revert back cm_nd_backend_call_stats.gdf|
|53324||NetStorm||ACL:Password of user is showing in redirection link while opening Script Manager.|
|53330||NetStorm||Not getting Nginx data for KioskApp in Mosaic(10.206.96.8)|
|55143||NetStorm||DT Header| Getting coredump and junk data is getting saved in urc.csv if X-dynaTrace header size exceeds 16K|
|55866||NetStorm||Unable to run Jmeter 5.0 as a test through NS|
|52723||NetStorm||MON_UI | There should be a valid pop up when unhide monitors in ‘Monitor UI.|
|57797||NetStorm||Health Widget| Advance filter Issue: After converting System Widget when we again open widget settings then Advance filter option is coming in widget setting window.|
|52755||NetStorm||Openshift || Prod || Metrics Configuration|
|51982||NetStorm||MON_UI | Without giving the arguments the monitors are adding in Process And Thread monitors.|
|53690||NetStorm||MON_UI | Separator field in ‘AccessLog monitor’ is not working properly.|
|54010||NetStorm||MON_UI | AccessLog monitor is getting failed due to “double quotes” provided in separator (Others).|
|55498||NetStorm||MSSQL Monitoring | Some columns field data is wrong in mssql query report table.|
|53594||NetStorm||Not able to delete disabled alert in MOSAIC_C(10.206.96.8)|
|53772||NetStorm||Getting false alert in MOSAIC_C|
|54077||NetStorm||Alert maintenance window is not working on MOSAIC_Slave 10.206.96.90|
|52267||NetStorm||Advance settings option is not working|
|53842||NetStorm||Generating false alerts|
|57095||NetStorm||Multi DC | Derived Graph Issue : Pattern is not working in derived graph while we are applying pattern to DC name field.|
|57929||NetStorm||Open Members|Derived Graph Issue:Panel is getting corrupted after applying open members of derived graph on blank panel.|
|58616||NetStorm||Derived Graph Specified Indices Issue :Previously selected vectors also get added in “Selected Indices” list.|
|51227||NetStorm||RAL| Error message is not coming when we are not passing any log file in scenario|
|51551||NetStorm||Netstorm | Previous changes in rampdown settings not reflected in GUI|
|52292||NetStorm||CavWMON| Monitor data is intermittent displayed during the test run|
|52329||NetStorm||Wrong stats type for Postgress IO Activity in standardMonitor.dat|
|54469||NetStorm||Data not updating in Webdashboard|
|52346||NetStorm||Open/Merge Members Issue:Issues related to change of result on applying open/merge with advance filter.|
|53830||NetStorm||MultiDc issue: Widget is getting blank after 2-3 sample update.|
|54290||NetStorm||Advance Settings Open/Merge Issue:Unable to apply Advance Open/Merge from widget settings.|
|55156||NetStorm||Multi DC | Panel Caption Issue : After changing the panel caption of a Widget when we perform merge operation in another panel, then the previous panel caption is changing to previous in case of Slave DC graphs.|
|50988||NetStorm||NetHavoc || Stop button should be applied when fault is in Scheduled state, currently it is reflecting as disabled.|
|51613||NetStorm||Not getting data while opening dashboard|
|52965||NetStorm||Not getting “NUMBER OF BLOCK THREADS” alert in alert history|
|53343||NetStorm||Getting ZERO value in Web-dashboard || 10.7.44.112|
|56305||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: POC || ISS|| While click from bad stores on store view alert windows is coming blank|
|57776||NetStorm||MultiDC Issue:Widget is getting blank after clicking on tier on different levels of groups.|
|57553||NetStorm||Getting data as 0 for the DynamicInstanceHealth monitor|
|52250||NetStorm||SpringBoot Actuator Extended GDF format is not correct|
|53698||NetStorm||OUTBOUND | Data connection is going to TIME_WAIT state if host name consists of (.)|
|54438||NetStorm||Scaling Issue: Scale factor is coming wrong in lower panel after applying parameters.|
|57697||NetStorm||Need to Rename the Tier name in KPI|
|57702||NetStorm||Enhancement related to Introduce new Tier Taxware in KPI|
|53435||NetStorm||Checkpoint GUI| search for text by start and end of string is not retaining its value|
|55939||NetStorm||Getting Wrong Pop Up while using encryption functionality through script Manager|
|50484||NetStorm||Alert Multi Condition: Machine get hanged if we open show graph data with selecting more than 100 graphs and machine gets logout in case of Okta users.|
|51407||NetStorm||Webdashboard Angualar4 | Alert Issue: Configure Baseline GUI and baseline data viewer GUI is not opening.|
|53211||NetStorm||Alert Multi condition: With “Load Index Based Baseline” for Rule having indices of multiple Tier is not showing baseline data properly.|
|54174||NetStorm||Facing issue while configuring Alert.|
|53406||NetStorm||RBU || Test is giving misc error as extension is failing, Script Parsing is taking time.|
|57987||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph:Sample count is showing “0” while adding derived graph by using Slave DC|
|53344||NetStorm||10.206.96.65 || Need to reconfigured scheduler and send mail|
|56518||NetStorm||Unable to Compare the report when the Traffic is in different Zones(Green & Blue)|
|52259||NetStorm||To Integrate OKTA with Cavisson Product|
|53174||NetStorm||Authentication Token:Rest API for checking server data is also showing data when authentication token is blank or with any random string.|
|56472||NetStorm||WebDashboard Issue : On dragging single graph on the Graph widget, on favorite reload multiple graphs are coming|
|52788||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: MultiDC|Alert issue:Graph are not opening from Active alerts or Alert history with DC All.|
|57150||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: Alert MultiCondition:import/export:While importing rule gui should auto refresh for showing imported rules.|
|57555||NetStorm||Rel4.1.13: Alert Multicondition|Import/Export:While Importing Alert Settings ,it should only be imported but should not be applied.|
|54364||NetStorm||MySQL Metrics data is not coming for tvs-cnc-perf-mysql-tvs tier|
|53433||NetVision||In NV Replay, Pagedump is not plotting properly.|
|53310||NetVision||Page dump is not coming for some sessions due to cross domain error.|
|55400||NetVision||Cluster Support|HAProxy is not getting started.|
|58848||NetVision||In NV, HPD was throwing core continuously in case of xhr data.|
|57842||NetVision||Replay issue with long duration sessions|
|53534||NetVision||HTTP data is not showing in the page details window on clicking on action icon while HTTP Data is present in the HTTP Data Filter GUI.|
|53541||NetVision||In HTTP Filter, Domain name is showing on the Aggregate HttpRequest window.|
|56200||NetVision||In special report, No data is showing for Domain Tag Report|
|57516||NetVision||NV Scheduler is not Working|
|57359||NetVision||In Store control | Pop-up window to disable store is not coming properly.|
|55507||NetVision||In NV core| While making sessions core dump is coming for xhr request.|
|52463||NetVision||Native app|App Crash , location info and device info fields are not showing on session detail window.|
|52464||NetVision||Native app|Blank page is opening on clicking “View session containing app crash” and “view page detail” from crash report.|
|54039||NetVision||RCA GUI| Resource Trend and Domain trend graph is not taking the same time span which was applied in the global filter|
|54665||NetVision||Similar Search|Wrong sessions are being filtered while including http failures for adding complete session to filter bag.|
|55833||NetVision||In Similar Search, Request is getting failed in case of adding large entries to filter bag.|
|58038||NetVision||Need Event in Shoppingbag page in absence of VisitorBagTotal cookie|
|58161||NetVision||Disk CPU Utilization is very high only for one sample in NV|
|51415||NetVision||Cluster Support|Master is redirecting the traffic to the slave which has load avg more than the critical threshold value.|
|57140||NetVision||Cluster Support|In case of master as a slave mode,Partition table is not getting created with slave id.|
|57299||NetVision||Cluster Support| RTC is not working with AUTOGEN configuration.|
|55081||NetVision||Multiple issues in special reports in build 4.1.12 #42.|
|53495||NetVision||HPD is dumping core in case if field names of form is large|
|54348||NetVision||NV doesn’t have a filter to capture specific header for Ajax Request|
|55125||NetVision||In NV Web Dashboard , Garbage value is coming for order total-overall|
|58075||NetVision||In cluster support, lot of sessions are generating with single page for the same user.|
|57284||NetVision||Getting HTTP Status 500 Error ||10.7.40.21|
|58037||NetVision||Visitor bag total need to be captured|
|58384||NetVision||Cluster Support|Page dump is not coming in GUI after enabling cluster.|
|54051||NetVision||Http request data is not coming in NV GUI while drill-down for all the hierarchy options of xhr group.|
|50559||NetVision||No data is showing in xls report, while clicking on session export icon of session window.|
|51213||NetVision||In Page-dump Caching, nv session replay is not working as wrong partition id is fetching in nvAjaxController.jsp call in console panel.|
|53995||NetVision||Sometime “Failed to apply changes” error is showing while applying rtc .|
|57845||NetVision||OCX Filter|Some request from index db are not getting executed in edge browser.|
|54045||NetVision||Getting error 404: File not found, while drill-down for “Transaction Stats” group from web-dashboard|
|57180||NetVision||In Web Dashboard | Data is not coming in bandwidth graph in pagestats by store metrics|
|52227||NetVision||ND drilldown: getting fatal PSQL error|
|52960||NetVision||Resource parser related cores are generated in hpd after enabling auto pattern functionality.|
|53921||NetVision||NV Page performance parser is parsing data multiple times on hpd restart or rtc.|
|57663||TestSuite||Automation option is not present in ND GUI to create and modify check profiles|
|57788||TestSuite||TestSuite: Report is not generating if we are running NS pipe-ling.|
|58187||TestSuite||Testsuite Core | Not able to download any file through Download Action in PreTest and PostTest.|
|51569||TestSuite||Test suite | creating a new test suite while editing|
|55101||TestSuite||Test Suit | NC | unable to run test suite from GUI ,getting error report as 404|
Security Vulnerability Fixes
Below are the security vulnerability fixes done in 4.1.13.
|Bug ID||Product||Security Vulnerability Fixes||Description|
|58752||NetDiagnostics||Security Vulnerability: When we click on ND Config then for authentication URL its showing password in the URL||Password was showing in the browser developer tool when we are clicking on ND Config. Now Password is not showing in the developer tool.|
|58323||NetDiagnostics||ND | Security Vulnerability: we are successfully able to inject OS command for ND DDR urls, which should not happen.||ED icon is disable in case of securityEnableMode=1|
|58454||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: We are able to open JSP page from widget setting drill down Report, Events and Mission Control.|
|35075||NetStorm||ACL| Security Vulnerability: Weak Password Policy||The Password Policy in ACL is working fine while creating a new user for ACL and Changing Password. However, it is not applicable for existing users. Existing users are still able to login with old credentials without Password Policy and there is no password expiry time present in ACL.|
|58794||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: Error is coming while uploading supported extension file from “Download File” option in View menu.(Build : 4.1.12 #193)||Due to some changes, the supported files are not being uploaded which is fixed in this Bug ID. Now we are able to upload the supported files using ‘Download File’ option.|
|59132||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: Server side validations to prevent malicious file upload from “Download File” option in View menu.|
|58565||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability with jsp pages.||All the links to open the JSP Pages are removed from GUI after using the keyword securityEnableMode=1.|
|58556||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability : Broken access vulnerability because able to access admin page as guest user.||This issue was coming when we are copying the URL of the admin pages after logging in with admin user and then using the same URL to open the admin pages with user having Read Only permission.|
|58562||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability : Server side validations to prevent malicious file upload.||Server side validation to prevent malicious file upload. Now files having suspicious extensions are validated in Server Side.|
|58306||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: While we are entering value in place of captcha and then Refreshing captcha Then previously entered input is showing in place of Result.||Previously enter Capcha value was not getting removed while refreshing Capcha. This issue is fixed in this bug. Now if we enter some value in Capcha and then refresh the Capcha, then the Capcha field is getting blank.|
|58378||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability| ACL: When login to machine with invalid id/pass then after clicking on Login then Captcha is not refreshing Automatically||While trying to login using invalid Username and Password, then Capcha should be refreshed. After the bug fix, Capcha is getting refreshed every time we try to login using invalid login credentials.|
|58359||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: We are able to open JSP page from widget setting for logs report (drill down report) after enabling keyword “securityEnableMode = 1” in config.ini.||This bug is fixed for being able to access JSP page when we click on Drill Down option from Widget Settings.|
|58261||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: We are able to open JSP page from Transaction detail drill down after enabling keyword “securityEnableMode = 1” in config.ini .||This bug is fixed for being able to access JSP page when we click on Drill Down option from Transaction Details.|
|57482||NetStorm||ACL| Security Vulnerability: Autofill feature should be disabled on login screen user name field.||Bug is logged as Autofill is coming while entering username in the Login Page. Now autofill username is not coming in the Login Page.|
|58153||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability| ACL: When login to machine with same user which is already login, then after confirmation of forcefully logout other session and login is not working||This bug is fixed as forcefully logout is not working for different browsers. In addition, Refresh Capcha option is coming after fixing this bug.|
|58152||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: We are able to open JSP page for scheduler and drill down from Reporting GUI after enabling keyword “securityEnableMode = 1” in config.ini .||After the bug fix, Drill Down and Scheduler from Reporting UI is not accessible as it is disabled if we are using security keyword in config.ini file.|
|57496||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: OS Command Injection|
|57726||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: Malicious File Upload||Malicious file upload is restricted while performing file upload from scenario gui,access-log,custom report and config-nd. This bug is fixed for Client Side validation.|
|58072||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: JSP – Broken Access Control, Cross Site Scripting (XSS) and Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)||After the bug fix, all the JSP pages is hidden from the Product UI except ED.|
|58080||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: No Lockout and Captcha Policy||Capcha is implemented in this bug id.|
|57509||NetStorm||Security Vulnerability: Pass the Hash Attack||Now token is generated for authenticateUser method in the developer tool while login which will only be valid for 5 mins.|
|53031||NetStorm||Cavbin Issue | A lot of Security Vulnerability Found on Cav4.1.12#36.||Several bug are fixed related to Security Vulnerability for Nessus Scan Report.|
|39397||NetStorm||[TBD-INSTALLER_CHANGE]CavMonAgent64.exe has an unquoted service path (security vulnerability)||Now service will coming under double quotes for cavmonagent service.
“C:\Program Files (x86)\opt\cavisson\monitors\sys\CavMonAgent64.exe”