24th September 2018 – R 184.108.40.206
New and Enhanced Features in 4.1.12
- Support for Parameters in Checkpoints: NetStorm checkpoints have been enhanced to support parameters. User can now specify the evaluated value of a parameter (as the value to look for) as the checkpoint.
- Advanced Encryption Support: Advanced encryption support is now available in NetStorm. Several popular encryption algorithms are supported and user can choose from these to encode the request body.
- Remote Terminal Emulation (RTE) Support: Support has been added in NetStorm for the load testing of mainframe applications. NetStorm is now capable of invoking a mainframe application and issuing commands to it.
- Support for Specifying SSL Certificates Per Group: Different SSL settings can now be specified for different groups. These settings can also be enabled through the Cavisson script.
- Support for Running JMeter Based Scripts in NetStorm: NetStorm now supports running of JMeter scripts. There are two modes in which a JMeter script can be run in NetStorm:
- Run the JMeter Script as is
- Convert the JMeter script into a Cavisson script and then run it
- NetHavoc – Support for Resilience Testing: A new feature has been added to NetStorm, which allows users to test the resilience of the applications. NetHavoc can be used to inject various kinds of faults into the application infrastructure during a load test. The after effects of the fault injection can be monitored through NetStorm’s powerful monitoring capabilities.
- Group based Sessions: NetStorm has been enhanced to support different number of sessions for different groups. This feature is supported in the Fixed Concurrent Users (FCU) mode for Simple Schedule Type.
- Enhancements in Page Dump: Page dump is a now a part of Web DDR as a separate module with better look and feel as compared to previous one.
- Enhancements in Sequence Diagram: With few enhancements in representation, Sequence diagram is now a part of Web DDR and can be opened directly from flowpath using flowpath Instance or from Split view.
- Enhancements in Common Query Manager:
- Switching to Another Report from Side Bar Filter (Report Type): User can change the report type and can apply other filters to open another report.
- Common Query UI in BT IP Summary Report: User can now apply filters in BT IP Summary report based on requirements. Some common filters are based on Tier, Server, Instance, BT, and FlowPath Instance.
- Enhancements in DB Reports: From this release onwards, specific chart will be shown as per the table data i.e. if data comes by ordering on counts, then chart of Top DB queries by count will be shown. In addition, if data comes by ordering on Response time, then chart of Top DB queries by response time will be shown. Now, ordering of top DB queries data will be same as shown in chart data.
- Audit Logs Support for Debugging Tools: Audit logger for Thread Dump, Heap Dump, and Java Flight Recorder is now supported from this release onwards.
- Show Related Graph: It is the graphical representation of data captured by different monitors, such as CPU Utilization, Thread HotSpots, and Process CPU stats as per the user requirements. In this release, JSP report of Show Related Graphs is converted to Angular 4.
- NetStorm User Migration with Config User: We have provided a new setting in ‘config.ini’ to define user (cavisson / netstorm) to configure by which username it will be used for drilldown screens and respective queries. The default user is ‘cavisson’ and this is done to support user migration feature.
- Network Delay in Request and Response: In Web DDR, method calling tree and transaction flow will now onwards able to show these metrics.
- Handling Incomplete and Erroneous Flowpaths Messages: If ND agent identifies that a flowpath is incomplete due to some reasons (such as JIT compilation error or test stopped), flowpath is represented with grey color in that case. Upon clicking the ‘Status’ field, it shows respective error messages.
- Enhancements in Transaction Flow: Enhancements is provided in transaction flow to view actual FlowMap and current FlowMap.
- SQL Metadata Optimization for Non-prepared SQL Statements: Enhancements in design to take care of following tables getting over sized:
- The in-memory normalization table for non-prepared SQL strings – rebuilding regularly
- The in-memory local to normalized mapping table – by regular cleaning
- The NDSQL_nonprepared.csv file – by rotating file
- The NDSQL database table – by regular cleaning old records
Dot Net Agent
- ND – NF Integration: This feature provides integration between NetDiagnostics and NetForest product along with any third party centralized logs monitoring products, such as Splunk based on some common HTTP header (for example – Correlation ID) used by application.
- Capture Heap Dump Performance Issues: it fixes performance issue of very high time taken in transferring heap dump file from server machine to ND server by forking new child Node JS process for transferring file. This approach helps to reduce overhead of parent process by offloading file transfer to child process.
- ECMAScript (Java script) Version 6/7/8/9 new Syntaxes Support: Node JS agent supports instrumentation of all new syntaxes and features introduced in ECMAScript version 6/7/8/9.
- Capture Network Delay in HTTP Callout: ND agent already captures time taken by container (application server) and application to process HTTP request. This feature captures time taken by request and response message to travel on Network called network delay.
- Java Interface Instrumentation: This feature allows to specify java interfaces and its methods in instrumentation profile. It will instrument all loaded classes that implements interfaces configured in instrumentation profiles. So, using this feature, classes can be instrumented by giving their Interface Implementation. No need to provide each class name explicitly.
- Capture Method Calls from Stack Trace: This feature will enable to capture un-instrumented methods from thread stack trace in transaction. Stack trace is captured when some condition, which is configurable, is triggered for example response time of some instrumented method exceed from threshold value. Captured un-instrumented methods might help in analyzing response time of the method and transaction.
- Java GC and Heap Monitor: This feature supports capturing java garbage collection and heap metrics from JMX beans available in JVM from Java agent. It supports Sun JDK versions 1.7 and 1.8.
- Generic JMX Mbean Monitors: This feature allows to configure new Mbean monitors based on JMX beans and attributes available in JVM and captures them from Java agent or Machine agent. Currently, only pre-configured Mbean monitors bundled with release are supported. In next phase, new monitor creation from UI will also be supported.
- Capture Asynchronous Integration Points callouts: This feature allows to capture asynchronous calls with or without callbacks (both pull and push mechanism) and corresponding metrics like response time etc.
- Store-wise Tier Status: User can now view the Tier status for each store application-wise or for all applications.
- Display GeoMap of Stores
- Display Business Health and Infrastructure Health of Stores
- Display Stores as per its states (Critical, Major, or Normal) by applying filters
- Search Store by its name
- Search Store by application name
- Display aggregate KPI (TPS/TPM, Response, and Error) for all applications of all stores
- Display Stores as per selected applications
- User can create application by grouping Tiers
- User can Edit/Delete application
- Display all applications of each store
- Display Business Health and Infrastructure Health of application
- Display KPI parameters for individual application
- User can see Tier Status of every application individualized
- BT HTTP Body for Dot Net Agent: User can configure Business Transactions from the BT HTTP Body for the Dot Net agent. This feature is used to capture the HTTP Body content for the specified BTs.
- Applying Method Monitor from Automatic Discovery (AD) and Auto Instrumentation (AI) Screen: User can configure the method monitor from the AD and AI screen. Method monitor is directly saved within the profile.
- Download Support for File Based Screens: From this release onwards, download support is provided for file based configuration screens. User can download configuration details in Word, Excel, and PDF formats.
- Reset to Current Saved Value of Configuration: User now has an option to reset to current saved settings. This feature is provided for each screen.
- Tier Group Handing in Application Tree: Support for grouping of Tiers within specified Tier Group is provided. Some configuration changes regarding Tier group is also implemented in this release. User can now apply RTC at Tier Group level. User can apply Regex patterns to include the Tiers within any Tier group. Only admin user is authorized to add/edit and delete Tier groups. ND Config UI and Monitor UI uses tier groups.
- UI Support for Following Modules:
- Capture method call flow data from thread stack trace
- Java interface in instrumentation profile
- BT Rule based on Method Invocation under BT Method Screen
- UI Support for BT Request and Response Headers for DotNet agent
- UI Support for Custom Entry in Integration Points screen for DotNet agent.
- New Entry points (Log, Exception, XATransaction, JDBC Connection and Neo4j DB Callout)
- New AccessLog Monitors with Response Times in Milliseconds: Existing access log monitor shows response time in seconds. New access log monitors are implemented which shows response time data in milliseconds.
- Vault Monitoring Support: Vault application collects run-time metrics and aggregate data for 10 seconds. This telemetry information can be streamed to stat-site server, which aggregates the data for configured time. Cavisson Vault monitors will collect data from stat-site and show it in NDE dashboard.
- Starting Continuous Monitoring Session on Machine Reboot: When machine is running continuous monitoring session and machine is restarted / reboot, session will be started again when the machine boots up.
- Tier Group Support in JSON Monitor Configuration: With this feature, user can configure monitors on Tier Groups.
- Cavisson Health Monitoring Enhancements: Added auto monitors for Tomcat and machine agent.
- Monitor JSON Runtime Support for Outbound: JSON Monitor Run-time changes can be applied when monitoring session is running in outbound.
- Enhancement in LPS Monitors: Added an option (-g) to dump pattern matching lines in log pattern monitor.
- Vector Initialization File for Reducing Runtime GDF Changes: In monitor JSON, a new tag is added to specify vector initialization file. Using this option, vector list is created at start of monitor.
- Enhancement for Tree Path: Dashboard will now remember expanded state of the tree, which were present while doing a tab switch or on a GDF change notification. Earlier, the tree was getting collapsed on GDF change notification and tab switch.
- Dynamic Favorite by Tier: Support for bundling a customized favorite with metrics related to a single Tier. User can then switch to any Tier and see the metrics for the selected Tier. It reduces the efforts to create multiple favorites for different tiers.
- Enhancements for Multi DC Environment:
- Parameterization and Filters on Favorite is supported for Multi DC environment.
- Lower Panel operations, such as show/hide metrics are supported for Multi DC environment.
- Security Token based REST calls: This feature allows only an authorized user to access external REST API URLs. To access URLs, user needs to generate a security token, and use it in REST calls for authentication and authorization purpose. There is an expiration time associated with every security token, which is taken as input while generation of the token. Once token is expired, user will not be able to access the URL with this token. User needs to get/generate a new token for further use.
- Multi Condition Support in Alerts: Many major enhancements are taken in alert rule configuration.
- User can now create an alert on Tier level also, based upon the “Number of Indices” or “% of Indices” affected. In case user selects multiple tier, then one alert per tier will be generated.
- User can now create a moving window using additional parameters, such as “Maximum Value”, “Minimum Value”, “Sample Count”, “Sum of Values”, and “Indices Count”.
- Access Control has been implemented in rule configuration window, allowing only few users to edit the configuration and rest of the users to view it in “Read-only” mode.
- User can now apply multiple conditions in a single rule and these conditions are evaluated based on the operator (AND / OR) applied between the conditions. If the specified criteria is satisfied then only the alert will be triggered.
- Enhancements in Alerts: Alert baseline data viewer is transformed in Angular 4.
- Single sign on (SSO) support through OKTA: With SSO, a user logs in once and gains access to different applications, without the need to re-enter login credentials at each application. There are set of configurations, which need to be done one time in the OKTA and NDE server and after that user needs to login through OKTA. Once the user has been authenticated successfully through OKTA, then he is not asked to login again until the user session expires. Both Service Provider Initiated and Identity Provider Initiated modes are supported.
- MS SQL Monitoring: Support for MS SQL monitoring has been provided from this release onwards. User can monitor DB Activities that are performed on MS SQL. User can analyze the issues, which are related to DB.
MS SQL Analyzing and Monitor Area:
- Provides all information on blocked / blocking queries. [Query/CPU/IO/Wait Time/Wait Type etc.]
- Provides all types of Wait Stats [CPU/IO/LOCK/LOG/Memory/Network etc.]
- Provides Query Execution Statistics and query Plan [Query/Execution plan/read / writes/response time/query execution count etc.]
- Provide status for MSSQL services [Inactive/Active etc.]
- Ability to view data file growth and log growth for databases [data used, data free, log used, log free, log growth % etc.]
- Custom Report: Users can now have customized reports based on their needs.
- Graph Widgets: User can include any graph of any metrics in the Report.
- Data Widget: User can include data widget in the report.
- Tabular Widget: User can include stats in tabular format.
- File Widget: User can upload the file and all file data will be included in report as Tabular.
- Text Widget: User can include the text widget that is useful for Header and comments section.
- Image Widget: User can include any images if required in the report, regarding other components like, KPI and so on.
- Enhancements for BT Store Monitoring: New parameters are provided for BT Store Monitoring (TPS, Response Time).
- Prometheus Monitoring
- Metric configuration using file
- Two metrics added in Prometheus stats monitor – CPU Utilization %, Memory Utilization %
- Filter Prometheus hierarchy nodes at different level according to the needs
- Two-way SSL Support for JMX Data: Two-way SSL support has been added in JMX Monitors. Machine agent certificates are bundled with build.
- Embedded machine agent for BlueBird device is provided in this release.
- GCP Cloud Monitoring
- GCP Cloud SQL Monitoring: This monitor will fetch metrics regarding GCP Cloud SQL component. It provides metrics like Reserved Cores, Reserved CPU Utilization (Pct), Disk Quota (GB), Bytes Used, Read Operations/Sec, Write Operations/Sec etc.
- GCP Cloud Engine Monitoring: This monitor will fetch metrics regarding GCP Cloud Engine component. It provides metrics like Dropped Bytes/Sec, Dropped Packets/Sec, Average CPU Utilization, Disk Read Bytes/Sec, Throttled Read Bytes/Sec etc.
- GCP Data Flow Monitoring: This monitor will fetch metrics regarding GCP Data flow component. It provides metrics like Current Active vCPUs, Job Data Watermark Age (Sec), Job Elapsed Time (Min), Job Estimated Element Size (KB), Job System Lag (Sec) etc.
- GCP Data Store Monitoring: This monitor will fetch metrics regarding GCP Data flow component. It provides metrics like API Request/sec, Index Writes/sec, 5th, 50th, 95th and 99th Percentile Read/Write Size Entities (Bytes) etc.
- Monitor for Flume: Following component monitoring has been added in machine agent:
- Channel Stats
- Source Stats
- Sink Stats
- Generic DB Monitor Enhancement: Enhanced generic DB monitor parameters, which are replaced at run time, like $CURR_TIME, $PREV_TIME, $CURR_TIMESTAMP, $PREV_TIMESTAMP, $TEST_RUN.
- Kubernetes Container Monitoring via Prometheus: Metrics are configurable and as per requirement, user can add or remove metrics. Following metrics are added: CPU Utilization %, Memory Utilization % in Container metrics. In monitor, an option has been added to filter vectors.
- Server Health Stats Monitor UI: User can now configure Server Health Monitor from Monitor UI. Even user can also view hierarchy as per requirement For example: User can define Tier>Server> and so on.
- ATG Order & Revenue Monitor: Driver Information and query are configured from JSON Configuration file.
- IBM MQ Monitoring: Following component monitoring has been added in machine agent:
- Queue Stats
- Channel Stats
- Listener Stats
- Manager Stats
Monitors (Dot Net)
- Bluebird C# SDK Connection Application: The C# Application Agent SDK enables a user to monitor the performance of C# applications with NetDiagnostics. The SDK provides end-to-end transaction flow for C# application. It also provides visibility on application load and response times, custom metrics, and system resource utilization, including CPU, memory, and disk I/O resources. User can achieve this by adding few API calls to the source code.
- Windows Peripheral Device Monitor: In Cavisson machine agent for windows server, we have supported monitors for peripheral devices to get the status.
- Net Monitors: Windows ASP.Net Monitors are supported in Cavisson machine agent for windows server.
- Windows Monitor UI: User can now configure Windows Monitor using Monitor UI. In Classic Monitor UI, there was no option to configure the monitor from front end. Even, user was not able to apply run time changes. Earlier, whenever new monitor introduced, developer was needed to make changes in code accordingly. From this release onwards, user can configure any new monitor using the monitor UI and can apply run time changes from there. In new UI, user needs to define JSON file in the standard monitor file.
- Similar Session Search:
- Added support for HTTP Request, Cookies, Navigation Timing, JS error etc.
- Complete session match: User can add complete session as similar session search filter.
- Transaction Filter in NVApp: This feature is provided in NVApp with better look and feel and some enhancements like aggregated view.
- JS Error Filter in NVApp: JS Error filter has been added to find the JS error based on error message, filename, and other session related attributes. It has both aggregated view and detailed view.
- Special Report
- Special Report Generation from Template: From this release onwards, we have provided the GUI interface for configuring special report template and save as setup specific special report.
- Special Report Execution GUI in NVApp: This feature has been moved from old UI and is provided in NVApp.
- BOT Detection: Bot Detection module has been added in NetVision, which can help in identifying bot users / sessions. Bot users can further be categorized into good bots (for example, Web crawler) and bad bots. Dashboard visualization and reports has also been added.
- Behavior based Bot Detection: NetVision will analyze the behavior of user for example, gap between page navigation, gap between user clicks, page repeat count etc. NetVision has certain list of rules, which it will apply on data collected by NV agent and will assign a bot score.
- Secure Client Authentication: It can help in identifying machine user by verifying the client environment.
- Configuration UI in NVApp: Configuration related view has been moved from old GUI to NVApp.
- NV Appliance Monitoring: A new monitor for ‘nv_aggregate_reporter’ is provided.
- Multi-level Aggregation: Support for Multi-level data aggregation is provided from this release onwards. It will allow to aggregate the data on different granularity, such as 5 mins, 1 hour, 1 day etc. It helps in storing much historic data with less disk space.
- Progress Report (Shared memory mode): It has been done for performance optimization
- Session Filter (Trend Graph): Added session trend graph for session filter. It will help in understanding the trend of any event, JS error, or HTTP failure etc.
- Location detection for IPV6: Now IPV6 address also can be mapped to location.
- Session Retry: This features retries the session in case of failure. Retry is configurable by user. In case of some network issues, if page is not loaded and it generates Time-out error, then user needs to retry manually for success.
- Domain Stats Graphs: On each new request, domain is checked. On each new domain, resource-timing data is collected from HAR for each domain. The resource timing of domain is displayed in Web Dashboard cumulatively.
- JS Checkpoint: In DOM content validation, elements of web page are validated at run-time while running NetStorm test with RBU/NVSM configuration. User can validate Element attributes and CSS properties of an element.
- NF DB Frontend Parser Plugin: A plugin is provided that enables log parsing at NF DB using a parsing config, which can be supplied per tier-server combination. It enables the user to shift the parsing workload from App server to NFDB cluster.
- Query Enhancements (Support for AND/OR Operator and Nested Case Statements): Comparison can be done between two different field values in queries using combination of logical operators (AND, OR). Nested case statements can be used in queries with conditional operators, such as ‘AND’ and ‘OR’ in ‘Eval’ – case statement.
- Exposing NF Agent Metrics through JMX: User can now monitor NetForest agent’s pipeline information, node information, plugins information, hot threads information using JMX.
- Data Compression from NF Agent to NFDB: User can send events in compressed GZIP format instead of JSON using Bulk API to increase indexing speed over the network and reduce I/O wait time.
- Filter, Input, and Output configuration is available to users (with appropriate roles) through NetForest UI.
- Health Dashboard: Health Summary dashboard (a tabular representation) provides different health stats, such as CPU, RAM, Applist, dependencies of the Instore Servers. Other instore health properties files can also be stored and searched using NetForest UI.
- Help link: A ‘Help’ link is added in NF UI from where user can refer the syntax and examples to write NF queries.
The following issues are fixed in 4.1.12.
|54409||NetCloud||User drop in NC machine during load test, due to core dump in processing of Dynatrace response header coming partial.|
|50588||NetCloud||nsi_build_upgrade_tool not working|
|50958||NetCloud||Not able to Login || 220.127.116.11|
|45031||NetCloud||IP MGMT || Getting core dump in “/home/cavisson/work/sys/ns_ip_data.gdf” when we run NetCloud test with Source IP enabled.|
|50875||NetCloud||Need New controller on 18.104.22.168 NC Mac.|
|50955||NetCloud||Required 2 dedicated generators for Amazon Returns Project|
|51296||NetCloud||Create ND controller “MobilityApp_Testing” on 10.7.44.228 machine with Build version 4.1.11 B206|
|50897||NetCloud||Not able to open GUI | 22.214.171.124|
|47434||NetCloud||Getting invalid error messages while giving multiple decimal values in HTTP timeout from GUI.|
|47435||NetCloud||Getting invalid error messages while giving negative values in HTTP timeout from GUI.|
|54642||NetCloud||Users got dropped in middle of load test.|
|47627||NetCloud||Not Able To Open the GUI || 126.96.36.199.|
|50608||NetCloud||Unable to see test data on machine 188.8.131.52|
|49797||NetCloud||184.108.40.206:8001 || Getting issues with favorites|
|51239||NetDiagnostics||Mobility || Transaction not found in E.D.|
|53264||NetDiagnostics||Service Call is not showing in transaction flow|
|50224||NetDiagnostics||Need help to implement new monitors in MOSAIC|
|53170||NetDiagnostics||NDP Core dump|
|49856||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent|| Observing No records found for InvCount_T01_KISA_GetCount on 10.42.251.2:8004|
|51988||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | KPRTS external call is not getting capture in ND from KOFSA (S01_T1_ContainerReprint)|
|51172||NetDiagnostics||Method calling tree and transaction flowmap is not opening || 10.210.180.76|
|50761||NetDiagnostics||Issues with ndi_get_entity_time_ex – process is consuming very high CPU and memory|
|49717||NetDiagnostics||Unable to run Continuous Monitoring test on 10.42.251.1 Machine|
|50104||NetDiagnostics||Missmatch in Response times || TVS || 10.206.96.6|
|51923||NetDiagnostics||Tx_DotnetAgent | Transaction FlowMap not showing callout to OMS/NO for transaction KOFSA_SearchwithContainerID|
|51074||NetDiagnostics||10.206.96.10 | Wrong Tier name|
|49803||NetDiagnostics||Not Able to Send the Automated Report || 10.206.96.3|
|49692||NetDiagnostics||10.206.96.65 || GUI Not Opening|
|50969||NetDiagnostics||Issue with BT in ND mosaic|
|50237||NetDiagnostics||BT is not coming properly || 10.206.96.75|
|49665||NetDiagnostics||Not able to add run time json on Mosaic Prod|
|51021||NetDiagnostics||No metrics is displaying when we click on “show graphs in tree”.|
|45727||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent | Application is crashing with Dotnetagent version4.1.11(40)|
|48651||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: NC_MON| NodeJS profile is getting replaced by Java Profile at Tier level.|
|49914||NetDiagnostics||KFS||OCF||Stress||Not able to open Executive Dashboard|
|47798||NetDiagnostics||ND | 4.1.11#39 | ‘null>null>null’ vector get discovered under Flowpath Stats monitor|
|50724||NetDiagnostics||Not able to access ND Machine|
|53203||NetDiagnostics||OIC||Methods discovered under method calling tree are not present in Method Timing Report|
|51758||NetDiagnostics||KFS ||Unix Service process stats monitor is showing data not available while process went down.|
|48270||NetDiagnostics||Drill down not working due to Partition stuck in previous time|
|50580||NetDiagnostics||Not able to drill down due to Flowpath stuck in old partition.|
|51476||NetDiagnostics||Two ndp process are running for same test run.|
|48769||NetDiagnostics||Not getting hotspot data|
|51634||NetDiagnostics||Not able to navigate from NDE Transaction flow to NV|
|49950||NetDiagnostics||After enabling GeoMap keyword, ED tab is not displaying in Executive Dashboard|
|50123||NetDiagnostics||Callouts percentage & Child flowpath missing warning|
|50981||NetDiagnostics||Not getting transaction flow data in ED || 10.210.180.76|
|48466||NetDiagnostics||Not able to open GUI when upgrading the build for U16|
|54689||NetDiagnostics||ND Agent | SELECT SYSTEM_USER() Query should not be executed by ND agent.|
|50066||NetDiagnostics||Number of flowpaths change when opening FPAnalyzer for same BT for same time|
|45590||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | AI Screen Routing icon is not working|
|45888||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Existing Data [i.e. files created through UI] is getting lost after upgrading the build|
|46838||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Session does not close forcefully incase user logs in with same credentials.|
|47528||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON_UAT|Getting “Invaild partition d-Q” continuously in ndc.log file|
|48543||NetDiagnostics||NDP Core Dump | Core is generated in create_sqb_and_append_fp_signature at ndp_process_data.c|
|48714||NetDiagnostics||DDAI | After DDAI sessions the newly generated instrumentation profile regarding data is not coming for the business transaction.|
|49089||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON|ndp core dump formed in method nslb_get_ns_port()|
|49173||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON |NDP continuously consuming 100% CPU.|
|50198||NetDiagnostics||NDC throughput value is not correct|
|53326||NetDiagnostics||ED Page is taking more time to open|
|43854||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Facing issue under profile directory that all files are not showing|
|48546||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | In web-dashboard, Some group name is like Java7, JBoss7 etc which indicate machine running with Java7 but in actually we are using Java 8 on machine.|
|48710||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | NDP data is not coming in ProcessDataExV2 monitor in Application metrics.|
|50652||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent || Unable to get data for KRSA on Executive dashboard whereas data is being observed in Raw Data|
|50805||NetDiagnostics||While Drill down Giving error “Query in taking more 60000 ms to give response”|
|39976||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: (Rel4.1.11:) Cleanup/Backup and Restore feature|
|46544||NetDiagnostics||WebSocket | Core is generated in ndc_worker_thread.c for ndc_worker_thread.|
|50141||NetDiagnostics||Rel220.127.116.11: NC_MON | “No runtime changes applied” is showing in ND ConfigUI on applying run time changes.|
|50294||NetDiagnostics||DDR[StoreView] | All Tierlists are not coming in drop-down box in Application settings window after selecting both DC’s.|
|50698||NetDiagnostics||Upgrade build on NC machine || 18.104.22.168|
|50719||NetDiagnostics||Need to install node on 10.212.72.66 VM|
|50812||NetDiagnostics||While opening ED getting HTTP Status 500 error in Multi-DC (10.216.72.65:5000)|
|50253||NetDiagnostics||DotnetAgent-ConfigUI| Getting Wrong formatted ndEntryPoint file while creating from ConfigUI.|
|50384||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent-DDR|No record found is showing while clicking on flowpath count of “LOGOUT”BT from BT Trend window.|
|52579||NetDiagnostics||MOBILITY || Observed Zero Call out for tx FactTags_KSMSA_GetProduct.|
|45347||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI – AI | User is not able to view the summary as error message is appearing after clicking on it|
|45824||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | In Edit bt pattern window, checkbox for ‘dynamic request type’ is showing unchecked after importing the bt pattern file with child rule|
|45830||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Parent Child Rule should not be created incase Dynamic HTTP Request Properties is passing differently|
|45841||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Data should not get imported incase user has given the mandatory field only but parent id is not passing|
|45889||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Content of BT Pattern file is not appearing in UI while data is present in backend file|
|45939||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | In online mode, when instance is coming then Profile should get attached on the basis of Instance Type incase no other profile is attached at topology, tier or server level|
|45943||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | In Online mode, Default Profile is appearing instead of Applied profile incase same instance is getting up|
|48684||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: ND Config UI | Parent Rule id is not passing correctly in btPattern.btr file while edit the BT rule detail|
|48722||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: ND Config UI[DDAI]| Keyword for instrumentation profile does not have proper format while passing the Runtime changes after completing the DDAI process.|
|50726||NetDiagnostics||Default displayed geo maps should be ticked in check box of multi-DC (10.216.72.65:5000)|
|47876||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | Not able to see existing topology on topology GUI for U12 build.|
|48398||NetDiagnostics||ND slowness issues : 10.206.96.6|
|50518||NetDiagnostics||Showing 0 Callout Value for Transaction – MOS_T03_KMHSA_AddMOSItem|
|50935||NetDiagnostics||Monitor data not coming for Windows Process Stats & .Net CLR Locks & Threads Stats|
|51223||NetDiagnostics||Not able to open MOSAIC Multi DC Machine|
|43181||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: HTTP HTTPS protocol from BCI/CMON to NDC|
|47897||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | In compare method timing report,”Query taking more time than 60000 ms to give response” error is coming within 10 sec at instance level while traversing through default > transaction scorecard > total count.|
|51671||NetDiagnostics||Getting Average Service Time as Zero in Access Log V6 monitors|
|51084||NetDiagnostics||Vm’s is not detect in CMT Test || 10.206.96.6|
|51228||NetDiagnostics||Getting Error after login in Multi-DC WebDashboard|
|49845||NetDiagnostics||Need to configure GeoMap on Windows Servers|
|47714||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | In DBQueries report,Window is getting hanged after coming back to home from split view while traversing from Top DB calls By count > Query count > flowpath > split view.|
|48578||NetDiagnostics||Flow path coming for wrong Tier | 10.7.44.227|
|48841||NetDiagnostics||Getting no records found for flowpaths|
|50202||NetDiagnostics||Netdiagnostics logs are not appending in server side|
|50201||NetDiagnostics||Not getting ND Alert on Corp || 10.7.44.112|
|45758||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | In Compare Method Calling Tree, Method Details pop-up window is not appearing via Tier(Default) >DDR >Flowpath By Resp Time >select 2 Flowpath >Click on Compare >Method Calling Tree >right click on method >click on Methods Details.|
|45923||NetDiagnostics||DDR – ED | In DB Queries report, Data and Header is removed after traversing through Tier status(AtgTier) >DDR >Flowpath By Resp Time >DB callout >Download DB Report >come back report >Click on HTTP >come back to DB Queries from tab.|
|46040||NetDiagnostics||DDR – ED | In Exception Report, Error message is coming after applying last 1 hr in UI filter while traversing through Tier54 >DDR >Exception.|
|48097||NetDiagnostics||DDR-ED | Data is not coming in DB Report after again applying Tier=AtgTier in DB UI filter but previously data is present for AtgTier in DB Report.|
|51032||NetDiagnostics||New servers for GR and AR|
|47492||NetDiagnostics||DotNet | Not able to Open Method Calling tree|
|48913||NetDiagnostics||Memory Leak in NDP|
|49786||NetDiagnostics||Not able to get third party integration call name in Transaction flow map|
|50098||NetDiagnostics||Not getting data in Business Transaction after build upgradation|
|50312||NetDiagnostics||Entry Point File for DotNet Profile cannot be changed using GUI|
|50678||NetDiagnostics||ED is responding very slow || 10.206.96.6|
|50002||NetDiagnostics||Getting CPU junk value || 10.206.96.3|
|48117||NetDiagnostics||Complete data is not uploaded in database|
|48480||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON | NDP core is getting formed on NCMON|
|48481||NetDiagnostics||Complete data is not uploaded in database|
|48603||NetDiagnostics||Drill down not working due to Partition stuck in previous time|
|49881||NetDiagnostics||Not getting Data in BT || 10.206.96.6|
|49891||NetDiagnostics||NDC| NDC core in 4.1.11#213 in cavisson metrics (10.207.140.11)|
|49975||NetDiagnostics||Load Avg Increased In ND Box || 10.206.96.6|
|50077||NetDiagnostics||Getting error while opening flowpath & Hotspot on MOSAIC (10.206.96.8)|
|50095||NetDiagnostics||Core dump occurred on 10.207.140.11 GKE Machine|
|48709||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: ND Config UI | When importing profile, that was exported before some configurations showing changed in Config UI.|
|48855||NetDiagnostics||Core dump was generated by ndp at nslb_mem_pool.c|
|45274||NetDiagnostics||DDR – ED | Aggregate Method Timing report is not opening back traversing through Service Method Timing >Aggregate Method Timing while traversing through Tier status>DDR>FlowpathByResp Time >select multiple flowpath >click on Aggregate Method timing icon.|
|45276||NetDiagnostics||DDR – ED | In BT stats pop-up window, “=” option is not working in Response Time filter while traversing through Tier status >Total scorecard >click on Filter option.|
|45277||NetDiagnostics||DDR – ED | In BT Stats pop-up window, “TPS” filter is not working while traversing through Tier status >Total scorecard >click on Filter option.|
|45278||NetDiagnostics||DDR – ED | In BT Stats pop-up window, “Error/Sec” filter option is not working while traversing through Tier status(AtgTier) >Transaction scorecard >Filter.|
|45647||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON_UAT | “undefined” is showing instead of username in flow path report window while doing DDR from ED.|
|47889||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent|”Analyze thread dump ” option should not reflect in GUI ,if user dont have any option to analyze the thread dump.|
|49588||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent || Unable to download details of method timing through spreadsheet|
|44812||NetDiagnostics||NDC| Message like “Error occure in Writing message of ND_EV_BT_MON” for all monitor is coming in ndc_trace.log file.|
|47229||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON_UAT|NDC has not started automatically after upgarding build 4.1.11#50|
|47982||NetDiagnostics||NDC was not stopped awhile upgrading BUILD 4.1.11#51|
|50326||NetDiagnostics||Observed No Details in Transaction FlowMap on enabling App Pool specific ND. Instance limit in ndc exceeded to to frequent restart of CavWmon|
|51205||NetDiagnostics||Not able to drill down|
|47874||NetDiagnostics||NC_MON|Empty Top Methods Panel and NaN is appearing in Percentage Flowpath in Pattern Summary|
|49062||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: Thread Dump | Enhancements For Thread Dump Analyzer window|
|49362||NetDiagnostics||Not able to drill Down flow path for Single Instance in ED|
|49675||NetDiagnostics||cStressmob3||Flowpath not opening|
|50370||NetDiagnostics||Unable to open ED for a store in POC ISS || 10.7.44.227|
|50416||NetDiagnostics||ND-ED[StoreView] |Unable to get 2 DCs data from store view.|
|50676||NetDiagnostics||ED taking long time to open.|
|48093||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: Gui should have switch to see both actual and current flowmap in transaction flowmap|
|48471||NetDiagnostics||DotNet | Start time and End time is not coming in proper format in GUI|
|48656||NetDiagnostics||DotNet | Not getting flowpath for particular transaction through web-dashboard|
|48681||NetDiagnostics||DotNetAgent-DDR |For some of the BT “NO record found ” is coming in Flowpath detail window while traversing from BT trend.|
|49835||NetDiagnostics||DotNet Agent | Keywords related to Data and AS buffer size are not configurable.|
|45825||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Error message is not appearing incase user is providing same existing BTName and URL|
|45834||NetDiagnostics||ND Config UI | Topology is showing under Topology list incase Tier/server/instance.conf is not present in backend|
|46809||NetDiagnostics||Rel4.1.12: ND Config UI | In Audit log screen, Agent Type is showing null while stopping the Auto Instrumentation process|
|50555||NetDiagnostics||Getting error while configuring NetJSAgent in GKE Env|
|33190||NetForest||Index movement from SSD to HDD is getting fail|
|49825||NetForest||KFS || Need search option on Index field|
|50053||NetForest||Not able to create NF alert on Akamai Env.|
|40077||NetForest||Rel4.1.12: (Rel4.1.11:) NFDB Frontend parser plugin.|
|40082||NetForest||Rel4.1.12: (Rel4.1.11:) NFAgent metrics expose through JMX|
|47941||NetForest||if we comment the output port in nf.env then it shows error.|
|49767||NetForest||On Akamai Environment combination of REX,EVAl & VIS query is not working.|
|50142||NetForest||Not getting NF logs|
|50200||NetForest||Not getting NF logs|
|47710||NetForest||Multiple index mapping(like nfagentconfig,netforest_ui) are displaying in nfdb template.|
|43202||NetForest||Akamai data integration with NF|
|44455||NetForest||Dedup query not working properly. Its shows only 10 counts in output|
|46515||NetForest||We face blocker with 4.1.11#45 build.when we select akamai index from index list.|
|47440||NetForest||We should able to send both http and as well as https request to ND from NFUI.|
|52602||NetForest||Netforest not supporting the count/sec in the VIS query|
|47093||NetForest||Bulk api is not working when akamai plugin is present.|
|47575||NetForest||Rel4.1.12: nested case query should be possible ” *|eval sample=case((doc.httpmethod.value==”GET” AND (doc.httpstatuscode.value==200 AND (doc.resptime.value==0 AND doc.size.value==”101″))),”success”,”fail”) “|
|49801||NetForest||KFS || Need “Env” option to list out all environment|
|46871||NetOcean||GUI | Need to remove Web application IP & PORT from recording status window in case of CSI BANK application recording.|
|48153||NetOcean||NetOcean: Service Home icon should be changed.|
|48154||NetOcean||GUI | Theme of header in recording window is dark.|
|48160||NetOcean||GUI | Icon of all the parameters should be different.|
|48165||NetOcean||GUI | Look & field issue in service time delay window in service setting window.|
|48169||NetOcean||GUI | Bydefault LB Match should be closest in search parameter.|
|48172||NetOcean||GUI | URL should be in capital letter in search parameter window.|
|48174||NetOcean||NetOcean: Need to change content in help for search parameter.|
|48306||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting look and feel issue on NetOcean Manage Services GUI.|
|48311||NetOcean||NetOcean : Lower panel button is not showing in case of json parameter.|
|48460||NetOcean||NetOcean: Need a revised screen for search parameter with new look and feel.|
|47650||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting look and feel issue for cvs log if we calculate diff if two cvs logs.|
|48444||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting message as “Please select text from response” in case of repeat block.|
|48569||NetOcean||NetOcean: Old Product GUI is opening when we are making controller from NetOcean UI.|
|48699||NetOcean||Getting two active templates after creation of service through recording.|
|46245||NetOcean||NetStorm: HTTP2| Test is getting stuck in case of autofetch with service time add at hpd side.|
|47863||NetOcean||HPD is not getting start when no file/directory is present inside $HPD_ROOT/users/default/cavisson directory.|
|38942||NetOcean||GUI | Multiple services doesn’t gets deleted from the Manage UI.|
|46731||NetOcean||GUI | Default value should already present in scratch & scratch array parameter and it should be in editable mode.|
|48043||NetOcean||NetOcean: Start Recording and Stop recording button should be disable after click on one time.|
|48148||NetOcean||NetOcean : Tool tip should not come as HPD word.|
|48647||NetOcean||NetOcean | The Service of each URL doesn’t gets created when we record multiple URLs at a time.|
|48763||NetOcean||NetOcean-Getting look and feel issue in case of a large url.|
|49178||NetOcean||GUI | Service name is not getting filled automatically after recording of any page where service name is already defined earlier in case of same url.|
|48470||NetOcean||NetOcean: Product UI is not opening while upgrading latest build 4.1.11.|
|48161||NetOcean||NetOcean: Need to make a default favorite for NetOcean.|
|46718||NetOcean||GUI | Background colour should be light in case of side bar options.|
|45210||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting wrong message on screen if we click on add service without selecting any services in case of swagger.|
|42423||NetOcean||NetOcean: Getting performance issue as panels are loading slowly after opening NetOcean GUI.|
|47704||NetOcean||GUI | Last added service time CGI is showing in all field of the service time setting of CGI window.|
|48198||NetOcean||NetOcean: Scratch arrary parameter should not save with 0 size value.|
|49160||NetOcean||GUI | Getting an error message “trace level status undefined” while adding trace level 0 in template level setting.|
|42236||NetOcean||Rel4.1.12: (Rel4.1.11:) For the HTTP2, no access_log file is getting created after enabling access_log keyword.|
|50840||NetOcean||CAVREPEAT_BLOCK Not working|
|45509||NetOcean||NetOcean: Wrong keyword is adding in case of Client Authentication during handshake.|
|46133||NetOcean||GUI | Getting an error message “trace level status undefined” while adding trace level 0 in template level setting.|
|47062||NetOcean||Getting an error message while restarting hpd after delete the header in template level.|
|50308||NetStorm||MON_UI | No need of -J option for log monitors in Monitor UI.|
|50780||NetStorm||BRANCH_4_1_11: ED KPI Thread taking time on GDF change.|
|51064||NetStorm||Kubernetes IP monitor is not working due to Unexpected JSON in /api/v1/nodes|
|52879||NetStorm||Not able to open flowpaths due to version file error .|
|49812||NetStorm||getting different time in Gui and as well as in backend|
|51053||NetStorm||KFS | Alert | Validation of Trap was send or not|
|50477||NetStorm||Not able to access NS [10.42.251.2] and ND [10.42.251.1] machine|
|51322||NetStorm||Not getting data for Prometheus Kubernetes Container Overall stat monitor|
|53399||NetStorm||KFS || Production || Alerts are not getting generated for Unix Service Process Stats monitor when the process/service is getting down|
|52260||NetStorm||Urgent || Data is not coming in Dashboard because testrun.gdf.diff is not created correct.|
|51159||NetStorm||Unable to login my credential | 10.216.72.69:8001|
|50299||NetStorm||Not able to open controller GUI after upgrading build 4.1.11 #216|
|52013||NetStorm||128 fake alert got kicked for in POC CORP for Disk space low|
|48900||NetStorm||||KFS||Getting 4xx on one request while opening login window in build 4.1.11|
|49821||NetStorm||We are getting wrong data in KPI on Blue zone as we have current live traffic on Green Zone on MOSAIC(10.206.96.8) .|
|51280||NetStorm||Container Used Memory (PCT) showing wrong value in Prometheus|
|53728||NetStorm||Data is not coming for any of the monitor for EFC3_SQL server|
|50848||NetStorm||Getting Error in transaction’s 90th percentile both from GUI and backend|
|50382||NetStorm||Need help in understanding the feature of Pattern Matching|
|50059||NetStorm||CavWMon is not sending any data after VM/System Reboot and hence constant data|
|50430||NetStorm||Macys | In 4.1.11#216 we are not able to record script|
|51891||NetStorm||Improper data display by CavWmon in Graphs.|
|49992||NetStorm||Dashboard not Updating at Runtime|
|46248||NetStorm||Enhancement: Alert Rule window- Enable Business Health Rule option|
|48976||NetStorm||Multiple sessions with single user on same browser to be allowed|
|47820||NetStorm||Three high Vulnerability Found on Cav4.1.11#51.|
|48450||NetStorm||NetStorm: After creating controller same port is coming for next controller.|
|50448||NetStorm||While running ‘nsi_collect_logs’ shell, it is asking for password while executing jmap command.|
|52327||NetStorm||Observing core dump while running debug test|
|52900||NetStorm||Cavbin Issue | After installing latest cav_bin 4.1.11#217, test is not running.|
|50700||NetStorm||Need an enhancement for generic monitor|
|50422||NetStorm||Run Command Issue : Scheduled Run Command is not running and saving on machine when we select “Save Output on Server” checkbox.|
|46407||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard Angular4 issue:- Data is not coming in Release Details, Running project and Upcoming project.|
|47088||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard Angular4 issue:-Single appliance name is multiple times on updating the ongoing test.|
|49785||NetStorm||Alert Maintenance Window Issue : Alert Maintenance using Rest API is getting applied for 2 hours when we give start and end time like 00:00:00 to 01:00:00 and in Alert Maintenance Window, after 1 hour it is getting removed.|
|50535||NetStorm||NC_MON | Alert Multi Condition Issue : Error is coming while adding alert rule.|
|45342||NetStorm||Multi DC|Favorite Issue:Duplicate vectors are showing in widgets and lower panel while loading favorite,in which graph are saved by applying open/merge|
|45628||NetStorm||Open Related Metrics Issue :- Web Dashboard is getting blank on applying Time Period/coming new sample after applying Open Related Metrics .|
|46420||NetStorm||Widget Wise Time Period Issue:”Error in applying in selecting time period in dashboard” message is coming if time period is applied after coming of new sample on open/merge and widgets are also getting blank after applying time period on maximized widget.|
|49869||NetStorm||Time Period Issue:Data is not coming correct after applying time period Last 4 hr with view by 1 hour.|
|48755||NetStorm||Scenario GUI | Getting wrong filter result in TestRun UI .|
|48744||NetStorm||MON_UI | FileStats monitor is coming under ‘GCP’ Group.|
|48745||NetStorm||MON_UI| Vector Prefix (-X) option is not available in Tomcat Monitor UI.|
|48747||NetStorm||MON_UI| No arguments are present for GCP Permission Stats in Monitor Configuration UI|
|49414||NetStorm||MON_UI | For Apache MQ monitor the default value for JMX Connector URL should be JMX_RMI.|
|49486||NetStorm||MON_UI | For ThreadStats and ProcessDataExV2 monitor arguments are not Showing in monitor UI.|
|52640||NetStorm||KFS || Production || Not getting CPU Load(PCT) data for most of the Windows Servers|
|42802||NetStorm||G_SERVER_HOST : NetStorm is resolving recorded host while that host is mapped to another host using server hosting.|
|50094||NetStorm||Getting SSL connection issue while running wget command|
|52067||NetStorm||Getting issue in configuring Alert|
|45810||NetStorm||Advanced Filter Issue : After sample update, some graphs are getting unchecked after applying filter from widget settings and disabling filter.|
|48196||NetStorm||Slab Count Graph Type Issue:Widget is getting blank for merge graph while converting graph type to slab count|
|45604||NetStorm||Web Dashboard | Lower Pane issue:- On performing any operation on Lower pane it keeps on loading.|
|39999||NetStorm||Rel4.1.11: Support for Monitor UI if any changes are needed|
|46487||NetStorm||Blocker | Not able to open Query Plan in MSSql Reports monitor in 4.1.11 B46 CavWMon.|
|51083||NetStorm||Not able to run CST script || 22.214.171.124|
|50108||NetStorm||Issue with new user on session functionality|
|50613||NetStorm||Getting Core while running the script.|
|49794||NetStorm||MON_UI | Getting wrong arguments for AccessLogStatsExtendedV6 monitor.|
|49820||NetStorm||MON_UI |When configuring AccessLogStatsV6 monitor json from Monitor UI, monitor is getting removed by itself.|
|50058||NetStorm||MON_UI | Incorrect gdf name when applying Log Monitor through MOnitor UI.|
|50117||NetStorm||Web Dashboard | Angular UI | Compare Reporting Issue:- HTML type report is getting blank when test metrics is not present.|
|40001||NetStorm||Rel4.1.11: All time in ms in ALL monitors to support less than 1 ms time|
|48195||NetStorm||NC_MON | Postgres Health Stats Issue : The Tier and Server name of Postgres Health Stats should come as “Cavisson>NDAppliance”.|
|46038||NetStorm||Multi DC|Derived Graph issue:Data is coming wrong for selected indices while adding derived graph with multiple resultants|
|50250||NetStorm||Not able to get the azkaban jobs in ND|
|43965||NetStorm||IP Settings || In multiple group scenario, on adding second group configuration of first group is getting reflected in second and vice versa.|
|46970||NetStorm||Scenario GUI | Need support of MD5 Checksum Keyword in Scenario GUI.|
|47064||NetStorm||Not able to record netstorm application E.g. 10.10.30.71:8002/ProductUI, continue progress bar is coming in Product UI Page after login.|
|47084||NetStorm||Web Dashboard | Script Manager issue: Not able to commit version getting error message on committing version on script manager.|
|48197||NetStorm||Web Socket Script is not running from Test Script due to keyword G_MAX_CON_PER_VUSER ALL 0 1 1 1 1 1.|
|50574||NetStorm||Favorite Issue:System default favorite _RelatedMetrics is getting updated after applying open related metrics on baseline comparison.|
|50933||NetStorm||CavWMON | Graphs are getting break in every 30 min. around in 4.1.11 B217.|
|41201||NetStorm||Multi DC|Webdashboard Angular 4|Open/Merge Issue:Graphs of all dc’s are getting added on single widget,after applying open->all->alltiers on pagination of panel having open/merge applied.|
|41288||NetStorm||Multi DC|Open Merge :- Graphs are getting removed on applying merge operations of the different DC with Data Center “ALL”.|
|47333||NetStorm||Multi DC|Time Period :- Last sample time is not coming correct after coming new sample on applying Advance Open Merge.|
|48649||NetStorm||GIT Versioning Issue : Error message should not come when we click on “GIT Commit” button without changing in the scenario or script file.|
|50169||NetStorm||RBU-Core || With Java type script in RBU Transaction time is 0|
|49129||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12: CassandraDB | Need GUI support for CassandraDB API’s.|
|39956||NetStorm||Rel4.1.11: Password encryption in NS|
|48413||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12: CassandraDB | Need GUI support for CassandraDB API’s.|
|53082||NetStorm||KFS | Netstorm | P1 | Need to configure checkpoint on response header|
|45457||NetStorm||Web Dashboard loading is taking approx 2 Min on loading favorite in favTree.|
|46225||NetStorm||Derived Graph Issue:1st sample of show graph data is showing “Zero” While applying zoom on derived graph which is added with SampleDiff|
|47383||NetStorm||NC_MON | Favorite Issue : Some favorites are not showing in the list but are showing up in the organize favorite list under system favorite directory.|
|49065||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12: Favorite Issue : Extra colon(:) is coming in the link while clicking in Copy Link.|
|50530||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12 | Alert Multi Condition Issue : Error is coming while deleting some alert rules.|
|47085||NetStorm||Web Dashboard| Angular4 | KPI issue: Time period option is not coming in KPI and scs data is not coming.|
|47250||NetStorm||Web Dashboard | Angular4 | System status issue:- Alert getting zero and all request are getting failed when no option is performed on alert option.|
|49439||NetStorm||Jenkins Issue | Not able to run test suite due to link is missing for test_suite_run_id & test_run_id.|
|48675||NetStorm||Webdashboard Angular4 | Reporting Issue:Unable to add Tier for “Graphs Metrics” “Monitor Stats” in specified indices.|
|48128||NetStorm||Not able to start test in -S gui modeRel|
|52838||NetStorm||Test Stopped Automatically|
|48818||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12: Run Command|Scheduler Management Issue: Not able to set scheduler time in run command.|
|50137||NetStorm||TCPDump Issue : While Deleting TCPDump from TCPDump list through GUI TCPDump deleting before confirmation of user|
|51009||NetStorm||ClickAndScript is failing|
|46077||NetStorm||Performance dashboard Angular4 issue:- Record is missing in release Details panel and close option is not coming proper.|
|46923||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard Angular4 issue:- Performance Dashboard Reports should be sorted in using Report Date in descending order.|
|47252||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard Angular UI issue:- Color is not looking proper in Ongoing test run window.|
|47350||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard Angular UI issue:- Consumption of machine time is coming incorrect on Performance Report generation.|
|48729||NetStorm||Catalogue Management Issue:Catalogue is not saving with Pattern,while saving with different groups in NC_Mon Env|
|47164||NetStorm||Last sample time in GUI is showing default time i.e., 01/01/70|
|50278||NetStorm||Transaction details not opening || NS Machine|
|47255||NetStorm||Performance Dashboard Angular UI issue:- Product name is not coming on downloading Excel report form on going test run window.|
|49489||NetStorm||MON_UI | JsonGUI |All applied monitors are deleting when try to delete any specific one.|
|49754||NetStorm||Getting Error while executing the script using SQL Parameter|
|50157||NetStorm||Error occured while making gui build|
|50907||NetStorm||unable to view option menu when right clicking on any option in toggle tree navigation panel->custom|
|50936||NetStorm||KFS || Core was generated while running the script|
|50316||NetStorm||CavWMon shows constant data in GUI after restarting server|
|50547||NetStorm||Not getting data server health monitor || 10.216.72.65|
|46879||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12: Cassandra DB API for load testing|
|51676||NetStorm||Lorain box goes down in Endurance test|
|45283||NetStorm||Open Related|Widget Wise Time Period Issue:Graphs are getting added on widget after applying widget wise time period on panel having open related members applied.|
|45287||NetStorm||Open Related Metrics|Time Period Issue:Time period of webdashboard is getting changed after applying open related metrics on Tier on applying different widget wise time period.|
|45290||NetStorm||Open Related Metrics Issue:Time period of widget is getting changed on changing widget type/graph type/chart type/formula type after applying widget wise time period on open related metrics.|
|45318||NetStorm||MultiDC issue:Test Metrics is showing in bottom position in Tree navigational panel.|
|48038||NetStorm||Alert Multi condition:Alert mail is showing baseline value with Capacity alert.|
|46220||NetStorm||Scaling Issue: Scale factor is showing zero for some metrics after sample update.|
|47384||NetStorm||Tooltip Issue : When we merge a graph with vectors having “Others” group, then in the tool graph name with complete vector name is coming for graph having “Others” group.|
|45864||NetStorm||“ns_auto.mprof” is not generating for keyword “ENABLE_AUTO_MONITOR_REGISTRATION”.|
|46425||NetStorm||Some error message is coming for “cm_win_PhysicalDisk.gdf” in monitor.log.|
|48352||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12: Skipping adding Tier>Server before vector name|
|47208||NetStorm||MD5 checksum Header | MD5 checksum header is not passing in case of HTTP2 scenario.|
|44546||NetStorm||MON_UI | Not able to apply “Runtime Changes” through GUI for Continues Monitoring Test.|
|47532||NetStorm||RBU-Filmstrips || Clips should be reflected in Test Result GUI only up-to Page Load time window.|
|49442||NetStorm||Mon_UI | When double click on monitor group name then Monitor Configuration UI will be open afterwords going back to Configuration UI then screen is getting hanged.|
|44622||NetStorm||MON_UI | Monitors are not getting deleted at Runtime through Monitor UI.|
|48124||NetStorm||MON_UI | When giving any number in Refresh rate field then -1 is coming for all number & there should be validation.|
|49859||NetStorm||MON_UI | -P option for search pattern is missing in AccessLog Monitor UI.|
|50040||NetStorm||MON_UI | Getting incorrect entry of file name in frontend tool in Log Patern Monitor UI.|
|46379||NetStorm||Template issue:Report list is showing in Template Gui,when we switch tabs from Template and again open template tab|
|48588||NetStorm||Web Dashboard|Angular4|Reproting:-In Scheduler Report Product key is getting undfine in previously added task|
|50475||NetStorm||Need to Create New controller in 10.210.180.79 machine|
|47096||NetStorm||Baseline Comparison Issue :- Session is getting closed on applying baseline comparison on the Web Dashboard with different test run after applying custom time.|
|50153||NetStorm||View By Issue: After applying zoom when we load layouts then view by should not come with “Auto” in NDE mode.|
|48593||NetStorm||Slab Count|Lower Pane Issue:”Data not available” is coming in lower pane data of widget after converting normal graph into slab count graph.|
|48718||NetStorm||When we merge metrices All with All Tiers then the chart type Dial is not coming properly.|
|47382||NetStorm||KFS | P1 | Wrong topology is showing in dashboard|
|49851||NetStorm||Not able to get the details of NetworkDelayWin Monitor.|
|49964||NetStorm||Unable to get data for nginx metrics of egproxy servers on 10.207.140.11.|
|47065||NetStorm||Scripting issue:While recording amazon and flipkart,after selecting size,page is loading.|
|41208||NetStorm||Multi DC|Webdashboard Angular 4|Open/Merge Issue:Merge operation as merge->all->all DCs is getting applied on previous default favorite if merge operation is applied after applying open->all->all DCs.|
|46319||NetStorm||Multi DC|Open/Merge Issue:Lower panel of widget which has graph of different test run number is getting blank after coming new sample|
|49520||NetStorm||Acl:User passwords should not be shown in rtgDebug.log and rtgCmdDebug.log files.|
|51157||NetStorm||Critical – Tibco Monitor Not Working|
|51243||NetStorm||Unable to run click&script type script in RBU|
|49780||NetStorm||Need help in the setup of “sendmail”|
|50409||NetStorm||KIOSK || AccessLog Monitors Required|
|50102||NetStorm||Not able to start the test || 10.206.96.75|
|46435||NetStorm||NCMON_UAT_4.1.11|Run Command Issue: Error is coming while taking run command.|
|47706||NetStorm||MultiDC Issue : Unable to update favorite which are saved inside a favorite directory.|
|48079||NetStorm||Rel4.1.12(4.1.11): Favorite Issue :- Favorite of the same name is getting updated when we update any favorite of the same name present in the other folder.|
|48158||NetStorm||NC_MON_UAT_4.1.11|Label Issue: After changing label of Dual axis graph when we update favorite and load then changed label is not reflecting in favorite.|
|48500||NetStorm||Debug Test Issue: In case of debug testrun only one sample is showing with default time period in WebDashboard but when we change View by data is showing.|
|50910||NetStorm||RBU controller setup | 10.210.180.84|
|47385||NetStorm||Alert: Download feature is not working in alert module|
|45310||NetStorm||Webdashboard Angular4 |System stats issue:Overlapped string should be properly handled.|
|45314||NetStorm||WebDashboard Angular4 | System stats issue:Sorting is not working on the headings such as “Alert Value”,Threshold and baseline in main “Alert GUI”.|
|47747||NetStorm||VNC Setup removed after build upgradation|
|51320||NetStorm||not able to access element under canvas tag|
|46229||NetStorm||ACL|Default group “SystemDefaultReadAll” used for user “guest” for multiple session functionality should not have delete option.|
|48252||NetStorm||Open Group Metrics:Pagination is not coming while applying Open Group Metrics|
|51058||NetVision||IMP | Not able to DDR page wise errors ||
|52479||NetVision||Window is showing blank when we apply action – opensession or openpage from transaction report window in NV-POC Production (10.7.40.21)|
|50009||NetVision||In NV Core, config.frequency is not returning set frequency value in the autoFillObserver function of cav_nv.js file.|
|49126||NetVision||NV Core|Data is not dumping in nvresourceaggregatetable in 4.1.12 while migrating from 4.1.11.|
|50836||NetVision||Not able to apply preset in Dashboard.|
|50454||NetVision||Set Up NV- ND Integration|
|52023||NetVision||Priority – P1 || New Events are not being captured in NV sessions|
|48317||NetVision||Bot Detection | Garbage value is coming in “avg focus not changed” and “avg non trusted event” count.|
|47371||NetVision||Secure Client Authentication|authentication request is being sent on every page of the session.|
|47374||Synthetic Monitor||SM-Core || Getting core-dump in “ns_percentile.c” while allocating memset.|
|44912||Synthetic Monitor||Domain Stats || NetCloud || Observed performance issues in Domain Stats Metrics.|
|48881||Synthetic Monitor||SM-Recording || When we try to record the script using system proxy then browser is failing, getting exception as well.|
|53011||Synthetic Monitor||Not Getting data after DDR in NVSM|
|48887||Synthetic Monitor||SM-Waterfall Comparison || Look and feel issue.|
|49217||Synthetic Monitor||SM-WebDashboard || Issues with Monochromatic Color.|
|45100||Synthetic Monitor||RBU-Domain Stats || When we start SM continuous test, RBU Metrics is also reflecting with NetVision SM Metrics. RBU Metrics includes Domain Stats group while NetVision SM Metrics have Page Stats group.|
|48928||Synthetic Monitor||SM-Core || Link is failing as browser is not clearing previous added text in search box, need to clear before adding new text.|
|50823||TestSuite||TestSuite: Not able to run test for NS and ND form Jenkins in case of pipelining.|
|51339||TestSuite||KFS||Jenkins||Not able to run Pipeline for Netstorm and Netdiagnostics|
|48261||TestSuite||Active & Inactive option in check profile is not working.|
|52571||TestSuite||Enhancement to distinguish between executed and unexecuted transactions|