Overview of POC / POS
Point of Commerce (POC) or Point of Sales (POS) refers to the application that manages the in-store sales transactions.
There are two categories of stores:
- Corp Stores
- InStore Stores
In the above dashboard, it can be seen that out of 414 stores, there are 389 Corp stores and 15 InStore stores. Green color indicates that all stores are active. If any store is inactive at the moment, it is displayed with grey color. Along with these details, system displays “top 10 events” at the left and “bottom 10 stores by duration” at the right.
View Sessions for Store/Terminal
To view the sessions for a particular store or terminal from UI, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Filter > Session Filters > Store Filter.
- Filter the records based on Store ID/Store Name/Terminal ID.
- This displays the sessions based on the applied filters.
In the above image, only those sessions are displayed whose store id is 48. The details displayed here are – session start time, entry page, events occurred, browser used, location, session duration, last page navigated, device used, number of pages navigated, store id, terminal id, order total, and associate id.
To view the sessions for a particular store or terminal from Dashboard, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Web Dashboard.
- Open NetVision Metrics.
- Go to Transaction Stats by Store group.
- Plot a graph for any store.
5. Go to Widget Setting > Select DDR > Drilldown. Here, user can see sessions for that particular store.
View Transaction Related Sessions
To view transaction related sessions from UI, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Login to the NetVision system.
- Go to Filters > Transaction Filters.
- Apply Time Filter and Run the query. This displays the Transaction Report window.
There are two ways to view the transactions. One option leads to open sessions with transactions and another one open pages with transactions.
By using NetVision, user can capture transaction id for each transaction and associate with Store ID and Terminal ID.
User can verify the visitor’s activity by checking replay of particular session. To replay any session, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to session detail window.
- Click on Replay icon.
User can view transaction detail of a particular store by clicking on one favorite panel:
- Go to Web Dashboard > POC Favorites > OverallPerformance_GeoMap.
- Click on any active store from Duration panel.
3. User can view the transaction details, such as Transaction Started/Min, Duration, Transaction Completed/Min, and Transaction Failed/Min.
Store Data Transfer Control
This feature enables admin control from NV GUI to enable/disable NV data capturing for a particular store (or group of stores). This feature is helpful in case if NV is using more bandwidth. Data capturing from that store can be disabled for all terminals or x% of terminals for some definite time.
It supports store wise bandwidth stats in order to keep the information of transmit and received throughput. Transmit throughput is the request size and Received throughput is the response size in kbps. Stats will have following parameters:-
Max Receive throughput (kbps)
Average Receive throughput (kbps)
Max Transmit throughput (kbps)
Average Transmit throughput (kbps)
User can analyze high bandwidth of store data in dashboard and can disable it for a particular duration based on the requirements.
Admin control to enable/disable (pause/resume) NV data capturing on store
Requirement is to have admin control from NV GUI to enable/disable NV data capturing for a particular store.
Following options should be available for a store:
- Disable NV data capturing for specified duration
- Disable NV data capturing for indefinite time
- Enable NV data capturing if already disabled
- Disable NV data capturing for n% of registers of a store
Add Store Admin Control in admin section. This option should be visible (enable) for admin user only (handle in access control).
Store Admin Control
Enable a Store
- User should be able to search by status, store id, name, city, state etc.
- Should be able to select multiple stores for given options.
Note: For ‘Enable’ option, if multiple stores are selected, then all should be already disabled otherwise operation should display an error message.
- Total registers should be editable and admin should be able to edit the value. Default value for Total registers should be 20.
Disable NV Capturing: Popup
- Upon clicking on ‘Disable’ button, a confirmation message should be displayed to indicate that settings have been applied.
- After enable/disable, table data should be refreshed.