After executing a test, open the Test Report to view the list of test cycle run.
- Select Advanced> Test Report.
- Click on the required test cycle number to open the HTML report:
The HTML report is divided in the top pane, left pane, and right pane. The following sections provide information about these panes:
The Top Pane displays the Test suite details, filters, and download options:
- It displays the title of the report in the following format:
- Test Suite Report – <Test Suite Name> – <Test Case Id> (Test Cycle Number: <Test Cycle Number>)
Test Start – <mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss> Duration <hh:mm:ss>
- Download Section: You can download the HTML report in below formats:
- Excel: This option is to download report in excel format
- PDF: It downloads the report in PDF format.
The Left Pane displays the Overall Status, transaction details, and legends.
The Overall Status section displays the overall status of report. It can be Pass or Fail. Based on status, the icon of the status will also change, as shown below:
Transaction Data Table
The Transaction Data table displays data about the overall transactions count (completed), their success % and all non-zero failure type (%) for the current and all configured baselines.
In the Transaction Data table:
- You can configure up to 3 baselines.
- The test number will come with baseline measurement name in the column header.
- Sort the values in descending order in the current column.
- Each value should be shown in % except completed which number (count) would be shown.
- It should show value up to 1 decimal.
The Legend section displays the details of legends that are used in the report, as shown below:
The Legend section displays the following information:
- Overall Fail Criteria: Specifies that >= 10% metrics are critical
- Test Dashboard: Displays the IP address of the test machine. Clicking this IP will open the Test dashboard with default favorite settings.
- Metric Data Variation: It displays the color criteria used in the metric table. The values shown here are configured by the user in the check script.
- <= 20 % – Green
- 20% – 50% – Yellow
- >50% – Red
- No data – Grey
The Right pane of the HTML Report window displays the metric table comprising the current and baseline(s) stats as per your check profile.
The Metric Data which are defined as rules in the Check Profile window. There are multiple tables for each metric group taken in rules, such as Transaction Stats, HTTP Failure, and Other Metrics Extended. In other mostly scaler metrics will come. In these tables indices name appear as row and metrics names will come as column.
The following fields are displayed in these tables:
- Indices: It will be last component of hierarchical meta data of metrics.
- SLA: This field represents the SLA specified for each rule in the applied check profile.
- Prod and Stress: These fields are added in report if prod and stress SLA are added in check script.
- Baseline (s): These fields are added in the report if the Baseline test runs are added in the check script. These fields represent the values of the baseline test runs. User can give maximum 3 baselines.
- Name of this column would be measurement name given by user in check script and selected Test No.
- Current: This field shows value of current test.
- Count: This field shows transaction Count in report for every transaction.
- Action: It has two clickable icons
- Trend Graph: Displays multiple trend graphs for each metrics of this specific indices. This trend graph will also include SLA and all configured baseline graphs
- Show Graph Data: Opens Dashboard with selected metrics and specific indices.
Other Metrics Window
Trend Axis Value
Clicking the icon in the Action column, you can display the Date/Time and Environment name in trends of HTML report with each test run. Date and Environment name both are optional. You can choose to select the trend with each test runs like Date/Time or Environment name.
In the HTML report, unexecuted transactions are displayed in GREY color, which is helpful to get the accurate result because it is not be the part of calculations for fail/pass status of test result.