NDE Cluster Configuration
This feature helps a user to do the cluster configuration in NDE. The user can add NDE server and set NDE routing rules. To use this feature, click the NDE Cluster Configuration icon on the left panel. The NDE Cluster Configuration window is displayed.
This configuration has two sections – Add NDE Server and NDE Routing Rules. A help icon is provided in each section to help the user understand the various labels on the window.
Add NDE Server
To add an NDE server, click the Add NDE icon and provide the following details:
- Server Name: Type the name of the NDE server.
- Master: Select this check box to make this a master server.
- IP: Type the IP address of the NDE server.
- Port: Type the TCP port of ND Collector (NDC).
- Advance Settings
- WS Port: Type the Web Socket port of ND Collector (NDC).
- WSS Port: Type the Web socket secure port of ND Collector (NDC).
Click Save to add the server.
Once a server is added, the user can click the edit icon to edit the NDE server or click the delete icon to delete the NDE server.
NDE Routing Rules
A user can set NDE Routing Rules after adding an NDE server. To add the routing rules for an NDE server, click the Add NDE Routing Rules icon and provide the following details:
- NDE Server: Select the available NDE server from the drop-down list.
- Tier Group(s): Name of the group that contains multiple tiers. Same configuration is applied on all tiers of the group.
Click Save to add the NDE Routing Rule.
Once a rule is added, the user can click the edit icon to edit the NDE Routing Rule or click the delete icon to delete the NDE Routing Rule.