Overview – NetDiagnostics Enterprise
Cavisson NetDiagnostics Enterprise (NDE) is a comprehensive Application Performance Management (APM) solution for real-time monitoring, diagnostics and management of distributed processing in the application environment. NDE uses state of art technologies with minimal CPU overhead and memory footprint. NetDiagnostics provides a simple and intuitive view of live application traffic to allow users identify performance bottleneck and the areas where they exist.
NetDiagnostics is needed for following purposes:
- To monitor business transactions.
- To find out performance bottlenecks and do deep diagnostics at application code level.
- To correlate performance metrics captured by different sources to build a holistic view.
- To capture application logs for greater debugging purposes.
Why NetDiagnostics Enterprise?
NDE provides simple and intuitive view of live application traffic and all contextual analysis germane to the monitoring and diagnostics. Following makes NDE, the most advanced APM offering:
- End-to-end business transaction-centric monitoring and diagnostics
- Comprehensive system level as well as service level monitoring
- Deep diagnostics up-to code / method level root cause analysis
- Powerful dashboard features with an exclusive executive dashboard for business KPI monitoring
- Big-data analytics, analyze millions of metrics, focus on those which matter the most
- Load index-based alerts besides dynamic baseline alerting mechanism