Android Monitoring is the process to capture system level stats, such as memory utilization, battery level, network stats, CPU frequency, and others on devices (mobile / tablets) that run on Android operating system.
To support this, Cavisson has developed an advanced application, which when installed on the device, captures various key metrics. These captured metrics are further displayed on the dashboard for user analysis.
Installation and Configuration
- The App installer is provided in “apk” format which is a single-click install-able component, so no steps are required for the same.
- Need to see the upgrade part, meanwhile we can uninstall and then install again to upgrade.
- The user needs to configure the Statsite server IP and Port from the App configuration.
- Start the monitor by clicking the Start button
- The user must enable location in the device and provide permission to the application for successful installation.
- The latitude and longitude that are derived by the application are not updated real-time (in case of physical movement of the device). To do that, the user must restart the agent.
|Android Battery Level (Pct)||Battery level in percentage of android device|
|Android Available RAM (MB)||Available RAM of android device in megabytes|
|Android Total RAM (MB)||Total RAM of android device in megabytes|
|Android Used RAM (MB)||Used RAM of android device in megabytes|
|Android Available ROM (MB)||Available ROM of android device in megabytes|
|Android Total ROM (MB)||Total ROM of android device in megabytes|
|Android Used ROM (MB)||Used ROM of android device in megabytes|
|Android CPU Frequency (MHz)||CPU frequency of android device in megahertz|
|Android Network Received Throughput (Bytes/Sec)||Network received bytes of android device in bytes/sec|
|Android Network Sent Throughput (Bytes/Sec)||Network transmit bytes of android device in bytes/sec|
|Android WiFi Signal Strength||Signal Strength Code: 1 = Bad, 2 = Average, 3 = Good, 4 = Very good, 5 = Excellent|
|Android CPU Utilization (Pct)||CPU Utilization in Percentage|
|Android WiFi Link Speed (Mbps)||WiFi Link Speed in Mbps|
|Android Running Apps||Apps which are not system app|
|Android Longitude||Android device longitude|
|Android Latitude||Android device latitude|