Android Monitoring is the process to capture system level stats, such as memory utilization, battery level, network stats, CPU frequency, and others on devices (mobile / tablets) that run on Android operating system.
To support this, Cavisson has developed an advanced application, which when installed on the device, captures various key metrics. These captured metrics are further displayed on the dashboard for user analysis.
Installation and Configuration
- The App installer is provided in “apk” format which is a single-click install-able component, so no steps are required for the same.
- Need to see the upgrade part, meanwhile we can uninstall and then install again to upgrade.
- The user needs to configure the Statsite server IP and Port from the App configuration.
- Start the monitor by clicking the Start button
- The user must enable location in the device and provide permission to the application for successful installation.
- The latitude and longitude that are derived by the application are not updated real-time (in case of physical movement of the device). To do that, the user must restart the agent.