HOW DOES CHAOS ENGINEERING HELP
Cavisson Systems Inc., provides insights into leveraging chaos engineering and business resilience for ensuring maximum quality, performance and availability of mission critical applications.
In today’s corporate environment, chaos engineering is the most incredible practice methodology that can change software engineering and qualitative delivery on a larger scale. It deals with the uncertainty of distributed systems in a comprehensive manner, and provide a way to modulate them quickly.
Chaos Engineering defines a strategy to learn, how your systems behave with failures. The objective is to ensure applications/ infrastructure are resilient in production with the early investigation.
Identify the root cause of any unusual behavioral breakdown in the system by injecting the failures.
Register for this webcast to know:
- Get exposed to various aspects of chaos engineering
- Help you implement chaos engineering
- Havocs and scenario designs
- The USP and differentiation of Cavisson in chaos engineering space.
- Specific / Tangible Benefits
- How Cavisson can help to find most appropriate solution