Job Brief for SAAS:
You will be expected to do research and write software in small burst and then integrate, test, monitor and deploy code in short time periods.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- – Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- – Professional experience with Linux, vim, Eclipse/NetBeans and troubleshooting tools such as gdb, valgrind.
- – Knowledge of networking concepts including tcp/ip, http protocols, SSL, encryption.
- – Able to write, debug and manage database SQL queries using one of the Relational Database System – PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- – Exposure to cloud based distributed application environment. Preference will be given for candidates having experience with GCP or AWS.
- – Knowledge of Microservices, Pods, Containers
- – Strong interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
- – Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- – Collaborate with Engineering teams across multiple functions and across geographical locations globally and to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployment.
- – Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience.
- – Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for development, configuration management and automation.
- – Write various types of technical documents such as requirements, architecture, design, user guides