Individual must be operational experience of handling log monitoring solution like Elasticsearch, splunk The role will require independent implementation, delivery, monitoring of large clustered log monitoring solution.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- – Hands on experience in Splunk and Elasticsearch ELK stack- Elasticsearch
- – Kibana and Logstash, REST API integration.
- – Good understanding of Lucene architecture, SolR integration and migration to Elasticsearch is a strong plus.
- – Hands on NoSQL data stores – Hbase /Phoenix; Cassandra/CQL; MongoDB and backend data architecture.
- – Hands on experience with relevancy scoring and analytical application of Elasticsearch.
- – Experience with evaluating existing Elastic clusters, configuration parameters, indexing, search and query performance tuning, security and administration.
- – Understanding of installation, system level tasks, handling data collections, network issues, data pipes, and cluster level administration.
- – Search implementation in a Cloud environment would also be a strong plus.
- – Experience in using file formats like XML, and JSON.
- – Exposure to DevOps technologies like GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Openstack, or similar is a strong plus.